News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I call bullshit on Houston wouldn't return to Port if the deal fell through what was he gonna do sit out of football for three years? If we fell for empty threat bluffing like that our people are dumber than I thought.
Mostly agree, except would replace the last phrase with 'are exactly as dumb as I thought'.

If I was Houston I wouldn't be in a hurry to 'thank' the fans assassinating my character in this thread because I don't want to play anymore for a club that half of us don't even want to watch anymore either.

Port knew months ago that Dan wanted to leave. I was quite amazed that there were people on here who legitimately thought he was quite happy to stay if a deal couldn't be reached. He has been hellbent on getting out for months.

Re: Lukosius, can probably say a bit more now that he's here haha. Port were into him early this year, and Lukosius' management flagged interest in coming home very early in the year when Dimma played him in the backline. He only wants to play as a forward. When the interest initially flagged it was very hush, hush, because there are plenty of players who will have their management alert teams of their interest in moving to a particular club and it simply never happens (cough, cough, Kozzie Pickett), and there was a time during the season where that interest was more or less shelved and was a non-starter. But then late in the year things happened at the Gold Coast (dropped and played in the backline) which made him revisit things.

Port had believed for a long time that if Lukosius ever decided to come home that it would be Port rather than Adelaide who were in the box seat for his services. It's why I was quite amused all year seeing the likes of Stephen Rowe and plenty of other Crow nuffies talk up Adelaide as being locks for Lukosius.

Do you have any info on where Pickett wanted, or want to go to ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Do you have any info on where Pickett wanted, or want to go to ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pickett has told Port on multiple occasions he wants to join them, and then he enters his exit interview and tells Melbourne he's staying.

He's eager to please everyone. But Port are definitely sick of of the funny games.

He has got something up on Insta.

View attachment 2146375
Well wishes from Butters, SPP, Farrell, Georgiades, Motlop, Lycett, Dixon, Williams, McKenzie, Evans, Anasta, Broadbent, and even Ollie's girlfriend. Obviously an entitled prick who we absolutely had to move on for cultural reasons as his spot at the club had become untenable.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back