News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

When we traded for Treloar he said same thing during the Season

Is a Professional Sport so it there Jobs and not Passion like back in the Day

Hope you weren't one of the Collingwood fans booing JHF then, Bucko.

Who cares whether Ken’s filthy. He’s fostered the love-in environment where players won’t achieve the ultimate success. We are only going to lose more players once they eventually realise the grass is greener, financially and success-wise, elsewhere
Conversely, maybe he could learn something about keeping players on the edge instead of showing them how to use the greyhound annihilator and use the Sportsbet app.

The other thing about Dan Houston was his durability as he missed very few games due to injury in fact he played over 20 games in six of the eight seasons he was with us. Dan was also consistent as he averaged over 20 disposals a game across 168 games for us, He was skilled, durable and consistent with it. Half back flanker or not you do not easily cover for a player of that stature.

As for being better coached I suspect we may see an even greater player under a new Coach and a new game plan. The thing that hurts as much as losing Dan is that he will make Collingwood even stronger.

I rate Houston's loss as the most significant departure from our club since Shaun Burgoyne left us for Hawthorn. I hope that Dan Houston's transfer does not translate into Premierships as was the case with Shaun at Hawthorn.
This and whichever Daicos plays off HB will now be an unregistered dog getting cheapies for DAYS.

We lose Nick Stevens to a Collingwood/Carlton
We gain Josh Mahoney/Joe Richards from Collingwood
We win the premiership the very next year

Hope you weren't one of the Collingwood fans booing JHF then, Bucko.

Think that is a Total Different Story to Houston

He left after 1 Season at North where Houson gave you Great Service

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I take it you were one of the booers then.

What a hypocritical campaigner you are.

Go Team "Houson"!

JHF would've been drafted by literally every club.

Houston was drafted as a late rookie selection and very likely would never have had an AFL career if not for Port.

His debt to Port is much larger than JHF's debt to North.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back