Remove this Banner Ad

Season 11 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I don't think that look would do Smith any favours on Instagram

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outliers.

Dogs sniff more than Cats.

Contrarian for contrarian sake?
Actually, must admit you’re right.

Haven’t had a dog since our Afghan in the 70s. Totally forgot about dogs sniffing when going walkies. They live for sniffs 🐶

But do dogs stick their derrières into humans’ faces? 😹

BTW, fun fact: if you blow on a cat’s derrière, she/he will turn around.

Actually, must admit you’re right.

Haven’t had a dog since our Afghan in the 70s. Totally forgot about dogs sniffing when going walkies. They live for sniffs 🐶

But do dogs stick their derrières into humans’ faces? 😹

BTW, fun fact: if you blow on a cat’s derrière, she/he will turn around.
Forcibly expelling wind into the balloon knot of most creatures will result in it repositioning itself.

I’ve not heard of digital membership. Usually bought a full membership, when I drove to Geelong + Melbourne games. Gave up car to help environment. Really miss it, so thinking of buying a hybrid, bit nervous about newness of technology. In recent years had House Cat membership, which became Interstate membership. I’ll look into it. Thanks Commando 😻
I think the current digital membership includes a AFL Kayo membership to watch games

Err, why is Silverchair embarrassing?
More embarrassment at who I was while listening to silverchair. Also, read the lyrics to pure massacre and stop to consider it was written by a white English speaking middle class kid with no experience of conflict.

Anyway, should probably end the thread derailment

I'm a straight male in my twenties in the year 2024 with brothers and mates all in that age bracket.

You can't go a day without hearing about it. Society is getting worse and worse.
Don't believe those with rose-coloured glasses, men in their 20s have been pr0n-obsessed horndogs since day dot and the difference is that you no longer have to pretend to be interested in Country Living magazine before accidentally procuring something with a plastic seal.

Well I'm currently watching silverchair play pure massacre at Madison square Gardens 1999 on youtube so it can't be any more embarrassing than my childhood.

I used to have hair like that. Jesus
Everyone has had tragic hair don’ts.

When I went to Tahiti, thought having Bo Derek plaited hair was a great idea, less maintenance.
1729387421928.png
First day, sunburnt scalp! Excruciating! Resulted in peeling scalp, imagine huge flakes of dandruff 🤦🏻‍♀️

🤣 🤣 🤣

More embarrassment at who I was while listening to silverchair. Also, read the lyrics to pure massacre and stop to consider it was written by a white English speaking middle class kid with no experience of conflict.
Eh, Zombie was written by an Irishwoman 70 years after the fact and still slays.

Silverchair was still a great band. Gotta just enjoy the music for what it was. It's a shame the guys couldn't keep it together as a whole band for another album or two, though.

We can call it Fans Only
With photos of hot, bare chested AFL players
❤️‍🔥 ❤️‍🔥 ❤️‍🔥

Obviously, holding kittens à la Fireys’ calendars 🤤 🤤 🤤

BTW 50% of AFL fans are female.

Plus tasteful photos of AFLW players.

The great thing about being a woman over 40, you’re invisible, no one notices you gawking at guys. Was very enjoyable watching Swans players train at SFS gym 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Bailey Smith - officially (and finally) traded to Geelong

Back