Certified Legendary Thread 🏆 GF = PIES WIN PREMIERSHIP #16 🏆🥇

Remove this Banner Ad

So my thoughts honest are I thought it was gonna be another “colliwobbles” moment. We had the run of it all game but kept scoring points. This is something that needs not to be forgotten.

Brisbane was laser sharp every time they went into their 50. I genuinely thought Brisbane would sneak over. But that unbelievable Steele goal which he shouldn’t be capable of kicking. Iced it all.

Respect to that man. He is epic.

Bobby Hill. You absolute god. A true finals player. Sign him for life.

And mason cox. Such a story. And such a diehard pie. Love him. Despite his errors and brain fades.

Add to that. Our coach….what a master he is. I’m so few seasons to do what he’s done. I can’t believe it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else care to admit they turned the TV off after that Daniher goal or was I the only soft c*ck?

Sorry boys, I let you down but I just couldn't handle the stress any longer and I'd rather watch the winning moment on reply again and again than risk the heartbreak of seeing us lose live.

That could have broken me for good.

Dreams really can come true and I've been dreaming of this moment for 23 years.

We are now the most successful club in the history of the VFL/AFL competition and once again we take our rightful place as the undisputed king of the competition.

WE ARE THE GREATEST!
When Daniher kicked that goal I just went numb (not again) then 5 the greatest minutes in our club's history. Don't feel bad bro. Collingwood Premiers 2023. How good does it feel?

THANK YOU -

NICK DAICOS
JACK CRISP - HOLY * HE WAS HUGE THE ENTIRE GAME
BOBBY HILL - HOLY ****ed BEST ON GROUND
SCOTT PENDLEBURY YOUR 2ND HALF WAS AMAZING
QUAYNOR
JEREMY HOWE WAS INSANE
COX IN THE RUCK WAS VERY GOOD
MITHELL PLAYED HIS BEST GAME IN A LONG TIME
MIHOCEK THAT GOAL IN THE 1ST QUARTER WAS SO IMPORTANT
SIDEBOTTOM THE GOAL FROM 50
JORDAN DE GOEY 2 CLUTCH GOALS FROM 50

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH
Enjoy legend. You wear your heart on your sleeve. So good

What a game 🏆. One of the best Grand Finals. We were the better team all game and really should have won by more. Doesn't matter, we find a way. Wasn't even nervous in the last, ok maybe briefly after the Cameron goal put them in front 😬, quickly cancelled out by Jordy's great finish and then Steele going bang from 50.

Stil in tears. Hammered. Fuc*ing great win. I'm so proud.
c9c869e12ea992020b6191026edf38db08c71035_hq.gif

That's one more.... for the good guys 🤘

Such an emotional weekend. My first child arrived yesterday, I cried because I've never felt so much love for anything in my life. Anyone that walked passed our room today would have been forgiven for thinking it was a psych ward such was my pacing back and forth. Cried today when the siren sounded, immediately swaddled my daughter with my Collingwood guernsey and proceeded to send photos to absolutely everyone. Was asked if she knows she's a Collingwood supporter, she will have the freedom of choice and my support to do whatever she chooses in life, except who she supports.

Go pies!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread 🏆 GF = PIES WIN PREMIERSHIP #16 🏆🥇

Remove this Banner Ad

Back