Podcast šŸ‘€TURBOS HOT COUCH SPECIAL: LIGMA & MRS TURBO SPILL THE TEAā˜•

Remove this Banner Ad

This just goes to show that I know what life is and this is not life. This is death disguised as life.

You wouldn't get it.gif

Wow. Didn't picture PhenomenalV1 as the squib type
my people are now talking to Phenoms people, hoping to sign a deal soon.

also the contracts have been signed and damicky is a lock in for the next public execution hot seat episode

I agree more of a smooth brainer to be fair.

Animated GIF

my people are now talking to Phenoms people, hoping to sign a deal soon.

also the contracts have been signed and damicky is a lock in for the next public execution hot seat episode
And to think I made the process painless. I should have drawn it out and made demands first.

And to think I made the process painless. I should have drawn it out and made demands first.
you did miss an opportunity
damicky certainly had some strange demands on how he wanted the green room at the studio to be set up for him

sandwich-bed.jpg

you did miss an opportunity
damicky certainly had some strange demands on how he wanted the green room at the studio to be set up for him

sandwich-bed.jpg

Be honest with Moz

He isn't in a position to make demands

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigerturbulance - I am still waiting on the list of questions
That wouldn't be the HOT SEAT...you don't get to prepare for any of his questions LOL
and that is a FACT

(add me on an extra point please Turbo)

What are these Turbo?
when challenge is put out we put a card up showing it,
depending on the response it gets either the
OIPFFH3B59Z.jpg
accepted tick and things go on

or
OIPTTVLAXV3.jpg
rejected stamp which means the coward has to be shamed by all and forever branded as a squib

Omg he is gonna s**t himself more than I did

Good luck cheese lol

I will forever wonder just what wacky embarrassing questions Tigerturbulance will come up with...

The mind behind the love muscle is devious!

I will forever wonder just what wacky embarrassing questions Tigerturbulance will come up with...

The mind behind the love muscle is devious!
ā€œWhy did you want to see what Ligma looked like?ā€

when challenge is put out we put a card up showing it,
depending on the response it gets either the
View attachment 1649914
accepted tick and things go on

or
View attachment 1649915
rejected stamp which means the coward has to be shamed by all and forever branded as a squib
The large Werewolf community are increasingly concerned by Tigerturbulance failing to take up the Challenge of playing a Werewolf game.

As it happens I am hosting a simple game commencing Sunday night. It has a pleasant bunny theme, there are chokkies and Roast Pork. Both Mrs Turbo and Turbo would be most welcome.

Turboā€™s participation would stop the unpleasant rumours and the pointing and laughing. It goes without saying I neither spread those rumours nor point and laugh.

Teflon TiF already walked the walk Turbo.
did enjoy the hot seat with you, still if you are challenged you will have to back it up

Disclaimer: I may or may not insist the next guest challenges you

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast šŸ‘€TURBOS HOT COUCH SPECIAL: LIGMA & MRS TURBO SPILL THE TEAā˜•

Remove this Banner Ad

Back