Podcast šŸ‘€TURBOS HOT COUCH SPECIAL: LIGMA & MRS TURBO SPILL THE TEAā˜•

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Laff

Pick me, Iā€™ll do a hot seat

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Laff

Pick me, Iā€™ll do a hot seat
be happy to have you on but for the following:

1. first you have to be challenged by a hot seat contestant, and

2. secondly I have just recorded next weeks hot seat with damicky and the cheese melted, I am not sure we will have a show after this one is posted as the melts will be epic and there is going to be multi law suits thrown around (pantskyle get ready as Barely legal is about to hit the jackpot)

2. secondly I have just recorded next weeks hot seat with damicky and the cheese melted, I am not sure we will have a show after this one is posted as the melts will be epic and there is going to be multi law suits thrown around (pantskyle get ready as Barely legal is about to hit the jackpot)
Did you expose his stalkingšŸ˜›

I love a good cheese melt

Cadsky gets named, but seriously is an easy pot shot,
its the other captains and players the cheese melts about that will surprise many
His only ā€˜insultā€™ towards cadsky is calling him ā€˜Mozā€™ šŸ’€

Cheese is gonna have 10 defamation cases coming his wayšŸ’€

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think she knows where she's going with most things most of the time
**** up idiot.

I put it in the marks because ITS NOT AN INSULT but he thinks it isšŸ’€

My ego could not be bigger than it is right now. seriously, everyone's talking about me. Good, bad, ugly, it doesn't ****ing matter. Right now I am on the highest of highs. I am the league. Bring on the adminship. I'm gonna own the **** out of this league.

My ego could not be bigger than it is right now. seriously, everyone's talking about me. Good, bad, ugly, it doesn't ******* matter. Right now I am on the highest of highs. I am the league. Bring on the adminship. I'm gonna own the * out of this league.
Youā€™re actually so ugly

My ego could not be bigger than it is right now. seriously, everyone's talking about me. Good, bad, ugly, it doesn't ******* matter. Right now I am on the highest of highs. I am the league. Bring on the adminship. I'm gonna own the * out of this league.
actually damicky may have popped your admin balloon in the melted cheese hot seat episode coming up

52l1jx.gif

After hearing a recording of your voice I think anyone with half a brain understands your "intellectual thinking" babe.
Please after reading your posts I want to shoot my self in the face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast šŸ‘€TURBOS HOT COUCH SPECIAL: LIGMA & MRS TURBO SPILL THE TEAā˜•

Remove this Banner Ad

Back