flggr 🤦🏻‍♂️🤭 NINTHTON 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a little ironic that Carlton should move from 9th into the finals in 2013 and 9 years later they move from the finals to ninth.

Everyone's copying Richmond these days, the other teams are copying the version from 2017 to 2022, Carlton chose to go with the 1994 to 2008 version of Richmond:oops:
E06CE782-B462-4030-BC60-48491364BA96.jpeg

Imagine being in the 8 every round of the season and still miss the finals.

The only team in history to achieve this except for when Essendon was kicked out of the finals, for the drugs scandal 💉💉

*n well done!! 👏👏

stephen colbert wow GIF

Snicker Muttley GIF - Snicker Muttley Laughing - Discover ...

Imagine? More like wait 9 months….

9, no wonder you bumped it. It’s in your dna.

Now, I understand Freo don't get to play finals that often so happy to let you off because it's still new to you. However, what you said is actually incorrect, to finish 9th means you miss finals so its end of August (8months in fact)

Now, I understand Freo don't get to play finals that often so happy to let you off because it's still new to you. However, what you said is actually incorrect, to finish 9th means you miss finals so its end of August (8months in fact)
It's close enough that I went for it. I do like the lecture regarding playing finals though considering you've played the same amount of series as Freo have in the past 20 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr 🤦🏻‍♂️🤭 NINTHTON 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back