1.7 - Lowest score in how many years?

Remove this Banner Ad

It is great being a freo supporter. I love the flak. We are indomitable. Losing has become irrelevant. Losing is now winning. I love it. More flak please. We are the greatest supporters of all time. We never leave. March on with your envy. Many say there is only one winner per year. I disagree, Fremantle win every year. Pity the fools.

It is great being a freo supporter. I love the flak. We are indomitable. Losing has become irrelevant. Losing is now winning. I love it. More flak please. We are the greatest supporters of all time. We never leave. March on with your envy. Many say there is only one winner per year. I disagree, Fremantle win every year. Pity the fools.

I think thats the reason the Saints survived the first few years of the VFL. A mindset like that!

Keep it up!

Ugly, ugly stuff. Reminded me of an Eagles game in 89 when we played the Bombers at Windy Hill and Chris Lewis' solitary goal was our only goal for the day.

Yes but the Eagles coach that day was sacked at the end of the year for such a disgraceful performance. Will the Dockers set the bar that high? I doubt it. They are quite content with Mediocre Mark.

Any of you saying the weather was perfect last night, obviously werent at the game. It had been shocking weather all day in Adelaide, and the wind was terrible.

That should be clear with Jason Porplyzia missing 2 set shots :eek:

I know this might be a bit rich coming from a St Kilda fan, but that is an absolute disgrace. At least most of our 1 goal scores were pre-world war 2 when the guys were amateurs playing on suburban ovals.

1 goal 7 from professional athletes in modern football... there is no excuse, just unbelievably poor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The stats can be found in this book. Note the line at the bottom. ;)

0,,6508732,00.jpg
I hate that book,the amount on money for it,why can't they have a small profile picture of every player on the list in color,glossy,not cheap black and white paper.The footy record magazine used to do it with their little book.

1989 round 15 West Coast 14 1.12 (18) vs Essendon 25.10 (160) Lost -142

We also made the finals the next year
Made our first grand final the year after that
Won our first flag the year after that

Let's see if you can match that as well ;)

At the end of the day, the game was only worth 4 points, so who cares where the loss ranks in the history of the AFL. Will anyone care that Geelong got destroyed by Brisbane today if they go on and win the flag? No.

So, GET OVER IT!

No matter how you slice it, there is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for an effort like that. This is the 2nd sub-30 point effort by the Dockers. And they have only kicked 100+ 3 times all season. And one of those was a home loss TO RICHMOND.

No way you can excuse these poor efforts the Dockers keep turning in.

Remove this Banner Ad

1.7 - Lowest score in how many years?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back