Player Watch #1 GigaChad Warner: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

chad.jpg

Chad Warner
When the Sydney Swans swept up Chad Warner with pick 39 at the 2019 AFL Draft, they secured a youngster with an insatiable appetite for the contest. Warner attacks the ball and opponents with aggression and is relishing calling midfield bulls Josh Kennedy and Luke Parker his teammates at the Swans. Warner impressed for Western Australia in the 2019 AFL Under-18 Championships, averaging 18.2 touches (50 per cent contested), 3.2 clearances and 6.8 tackles per game. He also tallied an average of 27.1 disposals, 6.4 clearances and 7.4 tackles per match at Colts level for East Fremantle in 2019. He earned his AFL debut against Richmond in Round 6 of the 2020 season, recording eight disposals and two tackles.

Chad Warner
DOB: 19 May 2001
DEBUT: 2020
DRAFT: #39, 2019 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Willetton (WA)/Aquinas College (WA)/East Fremantle (WAFL)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's dumb , should be just his name
I don't know why you want to call him "dumb".
"dumb" is not his name and should not be his name.

I think Chad plays smart. Plays extremely aggressive.
He has the physiche to take on the opposition and penetrate lines. This leads to destructive inroads into opposition territory or lost ball. I like his take 'em on approach. Plays on the edge. pushes the envelope.

His brother looks to be on the same path.

I don't know why you want to call him "dumb".
"dumb" is not his name and should not be his name.

I think Chad plays smart. Plays extremely aggressive.
He has the physiche to take on the opposition and penetrate lines. This leads to destructive inroads into opposition territory or lost ball. I like his take 'em on approach. Plays on the edge. pushes the envelope.

His brother looks to be on the same path.
I love Chad , my fav number 1 since Alan Self

Here's what Kinnear said about Chad's contract on Gettable:

"But what I'm led to believe is the conversations are ongoing. It's been parked at the moment for this year. We'll get through this year and then we'll continue the conversations with Chad and his manager, Luke Morabito, and go from there.

"But what we have found from this year, being able to re-sign Logan, Rowbottom, Errol et cetera, is that they're a very tight group. They're prepared to leave a little bit on the table to keep that group together to try to enjoy some success together."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely his worst game for us ever. Absolutely no impact whatsoever.
Reserves is a great way to dominate doing the role asked of you by your coaches for a few weeks.
If it was good for ROK & Parker then it’s good for anyone.
He just wants to be a match winner every time he gets the pill rather than an important cog.

InvisibleChad would be more like it at the moment. Shocking stats today and zero influence on the contest.

No doubting the quality he has in him as a footballer - but if he is truly the messiah, then when the going gets tough, he has to find a way to get going. Desperately needed him to do some dirty work today, and get stuck in, and was barely sighted.

If he's named in the midfield in the All Australian, rather than at half forward or on the interchange, it would be an absolute piss-take.

Yep no one in the AA team has a poor game at all.

Bont had a fair few in the first half of the season and something tells me he'll be there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #1 GigaChad Warner: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back