Game Day 2024 Round 19 Brisbane v Sydney 20 July @ Gabba @ 1:10 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played against an extra 4 lions players for most of that. The umpiring was utterly ****ing horrendous all day long. Their 'great defensive effort' involved blatant scragging and holding all game long, but nothing. Then a blatant throw, and clear dragging of the ball in completely ignored at the end.

We will pump their sorry arses with a fit team and some even close to decent umpiring.

We absolutely cannot win a close one, which really concerns me. The glass half full people will fawn over the margins we've lost by, but forget that we continue to lose them.

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk

We have also won 14... but anywho

We can’t win a close game to save ourselves, why are people so ****ing confident?
Yeah a great side wins that game. I don't give a **** about injuries, we can't win a game like that, we can't win the comp.

Once again first quarter is shit. What are these guys doing pre game to be so shit house in the first quarter.

Lions very lucky to get that one, battled very hard against the odds. We have their measure. Umpires impacted this and some non calls were ordinary. Hayward shepherded off it late was contentious. Frees justbwere not applied considyently. Unlucky loss. Great effort though.

We absolutely cannot win a close one, which really concerns me. The glass half full people will fawn over the margins we've lost by, but forget that we continue to lose them.

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk

Except for the close ones we won.

Annoying to lose but you aren't winning many with the injuries we had

They got the run of the green

even late no free to Parker

Anyone disappointed with that effort has absolutely no understanding what we were up against.
I mean had we won the Freo and/or St Kilda games I wouldn't care. But the point remains, we haven't shown the ability to did deep to win. How many sides have won the flag when they haven't had to dig deep?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. When the game gets hard we turn to water.

not even true they fought it out today again

Not excusing the errors but geez people turn on this side quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back