Game Day 2024 Round 18 Sydney v. North Melbourne 13th July @ SCG 1:45 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't really agree with any of those. For me it's Adams.

Roberts, Fox been good. Campbell a bit quieter but if Jmac is out, I'd keep him in.
They've all been sub plenty?

It seems like you're treating the sub as an out?

To be fair to Wicks / Parker , the degree of difficultly coming on 40 up v North is pretty low

BUT I think the energy in the team is more important than the touches - they all love him

Just don't go back to him leading the midfield he looks dangerous fwd and mid a bit
That and people are selectively looking at an out of form Wicks who isn't a mid, as if he's never played an important role for us before.

To be fair to Wicks / Parker , the degree of difficultly coming on 40 up v North is pretty low

BUT I think the energy in the team is more important than the touches - they all love him

Just don't go back to him leading the midfield he looks dangerous fwd and mid a bit
Wicks couldn’t get it done against the saints with multiple opportunities last week

That and people are selectively looking at an out of form Wicks who isn't a mid, as if he's never played an important role for us before.

Parker's only question marks in his career are doing this in big games, no one surely doubted his ability to bully Norf.

Wicks has dropped off a fair bit lately , even as someone who defended his place, gotten pretty hard .

They've all been sub plenty?

It seems like you're treating the sub as an out?
It's a player that can't perform a role / have an impact for usually 3/4 of a game.

I think the 3 you mentioned have all been doing that, and with Jmac out, and Heeney in, if you're bringing Parker in, it's Adams for me.

Wicks couldn’t get it done against the saints with multiple opportunities last week

Agree , but he also didn't get to play today against this rabble.

But Parker is fit and as you say he is the better player

Haywards the missing forward link today

If we can get 12 goals from Paps and the three talls we will win every week , unlikely to happen of course. They also missed 8 between them .
Not a good game offensively but everyone contest I've seen him in he's gone 110% and has the runs on the board this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a player that can't perform a role / have an impact for usually 3/4 of a game.

I think the 3 you mentioned have all been doing that, and with Jmac out, and Heeney in, if you're bringing Parker in, it's Adams for me.
No it's usually a player who can play multiple roles, which all those players can do.

Not a good game offensively but everyone contest I've seen him in he's gone 110% and has the runs on the board this year.

Hayward? oh he is cemented in the side , they put a lot of time into him

When has Wicks played an important role for us iyo
He's had some very good stretches in each of the previous 3 seasons. His back half of the year after suspension was pretty good last year. First half of 2021 was elite, 2022 was a bit patchy but he had some very good games.

Shakes head @ Hayden McLean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back