Player Watch #1 GigaChad Warner: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

chad.jpg

Chad Warner
When the Sydney Swans swept up Chad Warner with pick 39 at the 2019 AFL Draft, they secured a youngster with an insatiable appetite for the contest. Warner attacks the ball and opponents with aggression and is relishing calling midfield bulls Josh Kennedy and Luke Parker his teammates at the Swans. Warner impressed for Western Australia in the 2019 AFL Under-18 Championships, averaging 18.2 touches (50 per cent contested), 3.2 clearances and 6.8 tackles per game. He also tallied an average of 27.1 disposals, 6.4 clearances and 7.4 tackles per match at Colts level for East Fremantle in 2019. He earned his AFL debut against Richmond in Round 6 of the 2020 season, recording eight disposals and two tackles.

Chad Warner
DOB: 19 May 2001
DEBUT: 2020
DRAFT: #39, 2019 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Willetton (WA)/Aquinas College (WA)/East Fremantle (WAFL)

Last edited by a moderator:

I’ve never rewatched the nightmare so apologies to Fox if he did turn up as well.
Foxy working his arse off, that and Robbie Williams are about the only things I haven't banished from my brain from that day.

I’ve never rewatched the nightmare so apologies to Fox if he did turn up as well.
Fox kept Cameron goalless until like the 4th when they were deliberately trying to feed him so he could score a goal in a GF. If we were remotely competitive Fox would have been completely dominant. Clarke also played well but tagging in the half forward line when the ball doesn't get there isn't the greatest of all achievements

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fox kept Cameron goalless until like the 4th when they were deliberately trying to feed him so he could score a goal in a GF. If we were remotely competitive Fox would have been completely dominant. Clarke also played well but tagging in the half forward line when the ball doesn't get there isn't the greatest of all achievements
I have the most horrible memory of Clamps getting clear of his defender and Heeney missing him by 2 metres. 🤯 He also worked his a*se off.

Huge AA nod for him but the more that we see Richmond players linked to WA and West Coast seemingly not wanting to grab them it makes me more confident that we keep Warner. They have 5 FRP available in the next 2 off seasons to trade for Bolton, Kozzi, Warner, (Baker) and they still have to make (i believe) 2 FRPs in the near future. Feels like they are a solid 3 FRPs away and can't see them getting them all

Can someone explain that nickname to me? I don’t understand it
Here's a few descriptions:

A "chad" is an internet slang term used to describe a man who is perceived as exceptionally attractive, confident, and physically fit. The term is often used humorously or ironically to exaggerate someone's desirable traits, and it originated from various memes and online communities. The "giga" prefix emphasizes the extreme level of these attributes, making the person an idealized version of a "chad,"

The name "GigaChad" indicates that the person, is the ultimate chad thundercock, an internet archetype representing an ultra-masculine, physically attractive male.

Giga Chad, a term derived from the Greek word "gigas," meaning giant or immense, and "Chad," a name commonly associated with strong and dominant males, has become a popular online slang term used to describe an idealized concept of what a man should be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #1 GigaChad Warner: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back