Past #1: Hamish McIntosh - drafted at pick 9 in '02 ND - traded to Geelong for #36 in '12 trade period

who's the best ruckman

• D.JOLLY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • M.CLARKE

• A.SANDILANDS

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm all for trading H for the best 5 year old racehorse in the country and Patrick Vespremi.

My mate just messaged me and said that on SEN someone said Hamish signed for 3 years.

The on Herald Sun website he said he has signed and is rapped to be staying at North Melbourne for the next 4-5 years?!

GREAT NEWS!!

H hasn't signed a new contract. He's referring to the extension he signed over a year ago. I heard the presser today. It was great to hear him say how much he loves the club etc.

So, in response to the OP, no mate, he hasn't.

He hasn't signed anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was at a presser, reported on SEN, announcing that he was playing game 100 this week, that he was very happy with his lot at North, pleased with what Brad and Donald have been saying to him about his future and looking forward to playing for another 4/5 years at North.

If he's suddenly put up for trade there will be a very unhappy and disillusioned Hamish.

He hasn't signed anything. They asked him about his future and he said he's happy at North and would like to play here for the next 4 or 5 years. He's under contract so no big deal anyway.

He hasn't signed anything. They asked him about his future and he said he's happy at North and would like to play here for the next 4 or 5 years. He's under contract so no big deal anyway.

Yes, I know, but what does this say about Majak?

He might need to look at greener pastures.

Gold Nor Majak arnt going anywhere
goldy is raising a child here all of his family live here
he is still very evolved at oakleigh chargers and the helping hoops foundation
Majaks dad is a leader in the Sudanese community in Melbourne he is also a leader they will go know were we set out looking for people who wanted to be at the club 2 guys who are held in such respect at the club and its supporters would never betray that trust........one would hope :confused:

Dunstall: Is Hamish McIntosh staying?
Scott: Absolutely!

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #1: Hamish McIntosh - drafted at pick 9 in '02 ND - traded to Geelong for #36 in '12 trade period

Back