Past #1: Majak Daw [Part II] - 54 NM games/43 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for MFC '21 - retired mid-'22

Remove this Banner Ad

The stat leaders
Thomas Loftus September 6, 2018 11:25 AM

Contested marks
Most contested marks - Majak Daw (41)

Highest average contested marks - Majak Daw (2.3)

One-percenters
Most one-percenters - Scott Thompson (109)

Highest average one-percenters - Majak Daw (5.8)

No ****en way!!
0ecbbb83085498aad4c862f38a4cee80.gif

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Looks good.

Let's start moving him all over the ground, because that's worked so well in the past.

The guy has proven he has a high football iq that can seemlessly transition back, forward, midfield.

Once people get that he is the Schrödinger's Swingman, then we can move on. Still too much either/or.

I certainly saw him exhibit quantum properties throughout the season.

For the first three quarters of the season your didn't know whether he was going to be there or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's one of the better contested marks in the comp now. I reckon we need to utilise it as best we can during a game.

So far the pattern has been that he starts well, then the opposition adjust to take him out of the contest. When that happens we need to counter. Swing him forward. Change the dynamic of our attack. He kicked 9 goals in two and a half games this season.

He's a confident footballer now. I think we can trust him and make him a weapon.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I’ve been speaking to a few of my 412 mates, and we’ve decided that if it’s ok for Pie fans to chant “USA” when Cox kicks a goal, then next year, every time Maj kicks a goal, we should chant, “Suuuuuudaaaaannnnn”. Imagine 80,000 NM fans chanting that under the closed roof of Etihad. It would make your leg hairs stand on end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #1: Majak Daw [Part II] - 54 NM games/43 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for MFC '21 - retired mid-'22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back