Player Watch #10: Colby McKercher - R9 AFL RS nom - goes bang w/ 37d on his return vs GCS

Remove this Banner Ad

We were out of our seats
It's nice to have the play on the side of the wing we were on. I swear teams ask where I sitting every week then decide to keep most of the play on opposite side

Does anyone remember the training preseason this year where he actually ran the length of the ground and nailed a kick for a shot on goal from fullback? I remember thinking wtaf? He's producing that today in game number whatever the **** that is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This and Powell's torp that led to Shiels goal are my two favourite pieces of play for the season, and if LDU had of kicked his goal in the fourth that would have been the top three plays of the season in the same game. We have so many exciting young players on our list that can take a game on and do the remarkable that we will be the most exciting team to watch for the next 10-12 years. Exciting times ahead.

This and Powell's torp that led to Shiels goal are my two favourite pieces of play for the season, and if LDU had of kicked his goal in the fourth that would have been the top three plays of the season in the same game. We have so many exciting young players on our list that can take a game on and do the remarkable that we will be the most exciting team to watch for the next 10-12 years. Exciting times ahead.
Pauly curtis goals?

X chase has to be right up there with them.

Kid directly behind us wouldn’t have been more than 8 years old and his commentary during the game was exemplary.

Knew every player on the ground (from both sides) and when Colby laced it out to Souvenir after the run he yelled “Colby McKercher, what a gun”

Had a chuckle when he yelled out just before half time “Mac Andrew is cutting us to shreds!”

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #10: Colby McKercher - R9 AFL RS nom - goes bang w/ 37d on his return vs GCS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back