Player Watch #10: Colby McKercher - R9 AFL RS nom - goes bang w/ 37d on his return vs GCS

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he will completely transform our backline, the run and carry he will provide will transcend anything we've seen in the last few years.
Transcend Harry Sheezel...

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Sheeze had the greatest debut year in over a decade didn't he, one of the all time greatest debut seasons given how bad we were.
Sheezel deserves all the superlatives. I think we'll look back on his draft selection as a major cause (if not THE major cause) for our reversal of fortune.

McKercher hasn't put a hair out of place but to predict he's going to transcend one the greatest debut seasons is a little flippant to Harry. That said, I'm all for it to happen!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Transcend Harry Sheezel...

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF
If you read what I wrote, "transcend" refers specifically to "the run and carry he will provide" and not transcending another player.

Harry is, death by a thousand cuts, he gets so much of the footy and his decision making / delivery are elite he kills the opposition by the quality and sheer volume of disposals.

McKercher will bring a different dynamic to the back line something that has been severely lacking; elite speed and a penetrating accurate kick. I think Colby will quite easily lead the team in metres gained.

Hope that helps.

If you read what I wrote, "transcend" refers specifically to "the run and carry he will provide" and not transcending another player.

Harry is, death by a thousand cuts, he gets so much of the footy and his decision making / delivery are elite he kills the opposition by the quality and sheer volume of disposals.

McKercher will bring a different dynamic to the back line something that has been severely lacking; elite speed and a penetrating accurate kick. I think Colby will quite easily lead the team in metres gained.

Hope that helps.
That sounds great and I hope McKercher reaches that transcendent level.

I just thought you sold Harry short (and continue to do so). Sheezel has an “accurate, penetrating kick” and isn’t a slouch when it comes to running either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back