Player Watch #3: Harry Sheezel - 23 AFL RS/NM SBM, AFLPA BYP, '24 AA squad, '24 AFLCA BYP

Remove this Banner Ad

100% I laughed, the last Harry to bamboozle the masses was of course Houdini.
Now I suggest we could lock our Harry in a chest hurdle it into the river and before you knew it he'd be standing next you on the bank , bone dry .
He'd be next to you admiring your efforts with a friendly slap on the back before the chest even hit the water.

Absolute magic act. Insane.

Other bit that is great is you can seen that both Powell and Phillips were ready for the magic trick - that's confidence, well placed confidence.

Last edited:

Movie Reaction GIF

This aged well…so called AA selector 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

He’ll soon be the no.1 rated player by champion data the way he’s going.

What about dick Healy…. “One’s won a premiership” as an argument when assessing individual performances? Harry won’t get his due consideration for AA when clowns like Healy and Cornes are selectors.

What about dick Healy…. “One’s won a premiership” as an argument when assessing individual performances? Harry won’t get his due consideration for AA when clowns like Healy and Cornes are selectors.
That's just stupid.

The greatest player in the history of South Melbourne/Sydney played in ONE final...that's one of your former teams Healy.

FFS.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Actually just can’t get over this bloke.

As an aside, I’ll now list my all time favourite Jase McCartney memories.

1. His comeback game and subsequent retirement after Bali.

2. Picking Aaron Cadman on ‘22 draft night.
Cadman will be a player but i seriousely doubt few could envisage what sheeze was gonna do in his first 30 games.

But i agree with the sentiment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

did the recruiters ever think he'd actually be this good?

To be honest.

This is already probably way higher than I thought his ceiling was pre-draft.

He was a Robbie Gray type for me that probably transitions into a fuller time mid role in his mid 20’s.

Not a second coming of Pendlebury mixed in with a bit of Stevie J

To be honest. I think what Healy was trying to say before he got cut off, was Nick has got his stats in a team that won a premiership. Sheezel is doing it in a team that's consistently being obliterated

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #3: Harry Sheezel - 23 AFL RS/NM SBM, AFLPA BYP, '24 AA squad, '24 AFLCA BYP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back