Player Watch #16: Zac Fisher - 36d & 6 marks vs WCE - his best game for NMFC?

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't commented much, mostly because his contract + preseason conditioning + start to the year near had me in tears at points (even though there were mitigating factors), but I'm happy to see he's eventually built into the season and now seems to be accomplishing what we contracted him for. Was a pretty damned good game today, and I can't recall any of our kickouts going pear-shaped immediately.

Haven't commented much, mostly because his contract + preseason conditioning + start to the year near had me in tears at points (even though there were mitigating factors), but I'm happy to see he's eventually built into the season and now seems to be accomplishing what we contracted him for. Was a pretty damned good game today, and I can't recall any of our kickouts going pear-shaped immediately.
He was good and he's been good for weeks. Still gets monstered in some contests but he doesn't shirk them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving what he's doing atm, especially today's performance. He's been looking so much better since we stopped stacking the backline with flankers and mids.

Ever since Sheezel went into the middle he has been amazing.
I was off him and highly critical of the trade and his contract
Bur ever since he was made sub against the Cats and due to be dropped, he has bounced back strong.

Found his role and smashing it.

Ever since Sheezel went into the middle he has been amazing.
I was off him and highly critical of the trade and his contract
Bur ever since he was made sub against the Cats and due to be dropped, he has bounced back strong.

Found his role and smashing it.
We have a much better structured backline since we moved away from Sheez/Fisher/Scott all back there.

Makes like easier to hide Fisher’s limitations defensively which in turn is helping to showcase his offensive talents.

We have a much better structured backline since we moved away from Sheez/Fisher/Scott all back there.

Makes like easier to hide Fisher’s limitations defensively which in turn is helping to showcase his offensive talents.
I don't want to be negative tonight but we all knew that the three small players was a bad idea from the first second of the first practice match. It was an unusual decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back