Past #10: Jesse W Smith - 27 games for NM - traded to Saints at end '09 - 0 further games in AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: JWS - now unlikely to leave.

He actually believes there are people in power at the club that are holding it back - but how can that be with a new coach ect...new admin... - doesnt make sense hey.

We have a woeful medical/sports science set up. When Trotter left North he went to Adelaide and played SANFL and the medicos there fixed his groin and back problems within months.

It's a real worry that SANFL clubs are more advanced than we are in these areas. We have to have a massive clean out and invest $ in this area.

lol dude trotter is faaaaar from fixed

He actually believes there are people in power at the club that are holding it back - but how can that be with a new coach ect...new admin... - doesnt make sense hey.

Yeah that smells of bullshit doesn't it? Makes no sense. The only consistent person in power at the club since JWS has been there is the Chief. Oh... oh dear.

emma q from the age told me smith has another medical with another melbourne based club in the morning

emma q from the age told me smith has another medical with another melbourne based club in the morning

I seriously doubt they will get a comprehensive medical done in time to get a trade across.

Would be right - lets just hope North get pick 17 for him - because if we do we will be laughing - picks 5,17,21,25,41,53 (41 may go back to Geelong)

I actually don't think the relationships are anywhere near Gibbo levels.

Gibbo wandering back with his tail between his legs would've resulted in Scott punching him out! JWS doing likewise would have Scott at the door saying "Sorry mate, members only tonight!"

All this makes me think that Smith must be smoking a few cones while playing that Xbox?

If what's reported is true, he has now failed 4 medicals, does he think if he attends enough of them he will eventually get a pass? If anything this should give him a huge reality check.

He seriously needs to get over himself, realise he has been given a deal by us and work his arse off to try and get on the park.

Be interesting to see if Scott tells him to piss off or makes Jesse kiss some serious ass?

raging roo why are you so angry all the time bro chill out a bit

even if no clubs want him, i dont want him anymore. i dont want a player who just thinks of us as a last resort, i want players that are passionate about the blue n white n as brad scott says 'desperately want to be a part of it'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this makes me think that Smith must be smoking a few cones while playing that Xbox?

If what's reported is true, he has now failed 4 medicals, does he think if he attends enough of them he will eventually get a pass? If anything this should give him a huge reality check.

He seriously needs to get over himself, realise he has been given a deal by us and work his arse off to try and get on the park.

Be interesting to see if Scott tells him to piss off or makes Jesse kiss some serious ass?

I don't disagree. Add another injury to his growing list... bullet wound in foot.

Jesse's arrogance may just have ended his career right now, if he has failed so many medical tests. I'd rather North put their efforts into finding new homes for Harris, Power and Riggio for late picks than have to take what we can get for Smith (Geelong would have to be out of the equation now, taking Drum with 49).

It really would have to be one hell of a grovelling session, hey? It's time to send a message to the other players, doesn't matter who you are, you ain't with us, you're against us.

We have a woeful medical/sports science set up. When Trotter left North he went to Adelaide and played SANFL and the medicos there fixed his groin and back problems within months.

It's a real worry that SANFL clubs are more advanced than we are in these areas. We have to have a massive clean out and invest $ in this area.

Trotter's problem wasn't physical, it was that he played in the AFL like he was a deer in the headlights. Grima, Urch, Smith, etc... our club is very patient with injury prone players. But, you have to look like you will eventually be able to get a kick in the big time.

It really would have to be one hell of a grovelling session, hey? It's time to send a message to the other players, doesn't matter who you are, you ain't with us, you're against us.

Yep, and I reckon that WOULD be consistent with what Scott had to say the other night.

I don't disagree. Add another injury to his growing list... bullet wound in foot.

Jesse's arrogance may just have ended his career right now, if he has failed so many medical tests. I'd rather North put their efforts into finding new homes for Harris, Power and Riggio for late picks than have to take what we can get for Smith (Geelong would have to be out of the equation now, taking Drum with 49).

Top post.

ok well fair enough then

good to see some brand new users registering :thumbsu: :wink:

Yep, and I reckon that WOULD be consistent with what Scott had to say the other night.

I hope Scott challenges JWS' arrogance - challenges him to excel or leave.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #10: Jesse W Smith - 27 games for NM - traded to Saints at end '09 - 0 further games in AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back