10 people from BIGFOOTY that you'd invite to your table at a dinner party.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by mandy5

How do you figure that? It's listed under your picture in every female public toilet block in the state saying "For a dud root, call ............."

:D

I think you are getting "you're" toliets mixed up. It would have been in the male toliets:eek:

1. happy_in_hell
2. madboy
and every WB fan there is on bigfooty - even if you have to sit 5 to a chair!!!! :D

oh i feel so unloved. only one person wants to have dinner with me
cry.gif
im going now.
sulkoff.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least I scored one free dinner - THANK YOU EKA for rescuing me from absolute public humiliation *cough*.

1. CJH
2. Mr Ripper
3. Santos
4. Hilly
5. TigerTank
6. EKA
7. mantis

No more at this stage.

Originally posted by Dee
oh i feel so unloved. only one person wants to have dinner with me
cry.gif
im going now.
sulkoff.gif

I thought this was one of those 'Invite Jesus and General Patton' type things. Nah, it's just folks here.

Dee, if it makes you feel any better, I never end up on lists. I imagine I'm also the last person who will ever place on a 'Who from Bigfooty have you met?' Thread.

So, I'll have you over for cyber-supper. We'll have Kansas City Strip (really from KC). And then we'll toss back a few and curse the people who never invite us on these things. ;) :D

Originally posted by Richmondfan#1
At least I scored one free dinner - THANK YOU EKA for rescuing me from absolute public humiliation *cough*.

1. CJH
2. Mr Ripper
3. Santos
4. Hilly
5. TigerTank
6. EKA
7. mantis

No more at this stage.

Me, TT & Santos in the one room at the same time. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Mooster7

I thought this was one of those 'Invite Jesus and General Patton' type things. Nah, it's just folks here.

Dee, if it makes you feel any better, I never end up on lists. I imagine I'm also the last person who will ever place on a 'Who from Bigfooty have you met?' Thread.

So, I'll have you over for cyber-supper. We'll have Kansas City Strip (really from KC). And then we'll toss back a few and curse the people who never invite us on these things. ;) :D

that sounds good. ;) :D count me in.

Originally posted by lioness22

Awwwwwwww Mooster you can come to my dinner party. I can show you my Beach Boys collection ;) :p

'Right, but don't be surprised if 'Pet Sounds' comes up missing (not the box-set, I'm not a thief!) ;)

Not being on a list is a good thing 99% of the time.

dont' really know that many people from here so i'm jsut gunna put the ones i know, or have met, which could be interesting, considering

- dees*gal
- blues^rock
- DEES RULE
- CowboyFromHell
- BT
- danzy_rocks
- anyone??
- anyone??
- anyone?
- anyone?

Remove this Banner Ad

10 people from BIGFOOTY that you'd invite to your table at a dinner party.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back