1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

SEN is now behind a paywall. no matter the platform outside of austrtalia/NZ you listen to, it tells you to use their app, which now charges you 4$ USD a month to listen to livestreams. on things like tunein, they play a audio message telling ya to use the app
Wow, just in time for international travel again. Imagine having to pay to listen to SEN!

A good VPN is less than that (if you use Cashrewards etc) and has other uses too.

Did Bob & Andy crap themselves when the caller put them on-the-spot about having to pay? Andy, in particular, has become a real corporate lacky.

its hardly bothering if its on the phone at the touch of a screen,not exactly tough work.
i wasnt to know they was going to have an injection promotion all of a sudden
anyway its no skin off my elbow in calling out the disgrace of a medical segment promoting and attempting to coerce unnecessary injections on a sports program
ya know the ol saying 'the standard ya pass by is ...... .thats how i roll :pointup:
Maybe roll over to another station then

But your in Australia so why would it charge you ?

Why do you bother , as ive said i just change stations when i don't like who is on like Hargraves and at times Pipe

Why people get annoyed is it could easily be a very good station and they do have good people in their stable but Hutchy continues to make bad decisions based on who his old mates are. The concept of a 24 hour sports station is great but the execution is very poor as evidence by the ratings and share price.

Why people get annoyed is it could easily be a very good station and they do have good people in their stable but Hutchy continues to make bad decisions based on who his old mates are. The concept of a 24 hour sports station is great but the execution is very poor as evidence by the ratings and share price.
Correct , but this bloke is relentless , not hard to turn over the dial.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I listen to SEN directly through their website and occasionally through the tune in radio app. You can't listen any longer through the website and if you use Tune in Radio app then is now a monthly charge - So i guess this is where Hutchy got the idea - The strangest thing is you can still listen to the various podcasts - If you are charging for anything it should be for the podcasts, instead of regular radio.

Imagine paying to listen to SEN, you couldn’t pay me to listen to it.

Introducing the all new 1116 Sen pay as you listen radio

But wait there’s more ,

Why have just one …. that right for just a small fee we’ll even send you a second pay as you listen radio

And We’ll even throw in a set of used steak knives

Just think of the convenience and the conversations that you’ll get to enjoy as you listen to your 1116 Sen pay as you listen radio

And as you’ve have paid for it to listen to us you no longer get to complain about what or who we put to air /s

GIeKbe.jpg

Introducing the all new 1116 Sen pay as you listen radio

But wait there’s more ,

Why have just one …. that right for just a small fee we’ll even send you a second pay as you listen radio

And We’ll even throw in a set of used steak knives

Just think of the convenience and the conversations that you’ll get to enjoy as you listen to your 1116 Sen pay as you listen radio

And as you’ve have paid for it to listen to us you no longer get to complain about what or who we put to air /s

GIeKbe.jpg
And if you listen on two radios, you'll be charged twice

The AFL should mandate that if you have the TV or Radio rights, you are required to be at the ground when broadcasting. It's not just SEN, the Fox game today between Adelaide and Freo was nearly ruined by it. Absolute disgrace from million dollar companies.
All the Melbourne radio teams were at the ground. I saw some photos on social media of a few SEN and ABC callers from the stadiums this week

plus you can kinda hear the crowd noise sounds “different” when theyre in the stadium, like it’s more genuine. I don’t know how to explain it, it just sounds a bit rough or distorted… when they call the game off the TV the sounds effects sound too “clean” like they’ve been processed by the TV trucks… when they’re at the ground it gets a bit distorted - that was the case this weekend

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back