1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Those guys Hutchy pays to sit in the studio all week and talk dribble and then give racing tips and then yell at a tv screen is beyond a joke. They must be doing it voluntary!!!

dwayne defending allegation cornes is a shock jock because he "gets a lot of things right" Furthermore cornes opinions are stated on other football shows the day after shows he knows what he's talking about. the caller was correct in stating that cornes creates s**t to talk about otherwise media like sen would be dead
He actually has to be a bit of a shock jock with the amount of media he’s doing. He’s over exposed at the moment. His week consists of-

3 hours Monday morning SEN
2 hours at night on sen from Monday- Thursday (does he do fridays aswell?)
1 hour Footy classified Monday night
AFL nation commentary gig- 2 games a week ?
The round so far 20 minute AFL video
2 hour Footy show Sunday morning

He is absolutely everywhere

He actually has to be a bit of a shock jock with the amount of media he’s doing. He’s over exposed at the moment. His week consists of-

3 hours Monday morning SEN
2 hours at night on sen from Monday- Thursday (does he do fridays aswell?)

He does Friday breakfast on SEN with David King. Probably his best gig of the week. He also writes a column for The Age.

Will do weddings, parties, barmitzvahs for the requisite sheets. And advertise just about anything. Just contact his manager.

He does Friday breakfast on SEN with David King. Probably his best gig of the week. He also writes a column for The Age.

Will do weddings, parties, barmitzvahs for the requisite sheets. And advertise just about anything. Just contact his manager.
How could I forget. Defs his best gig. Love kingy taking him to town

Stayed in bed today (got the lurgy) and listened to 3-hours of Sam Edmund taking calls from numpties trying make a case for Gary Rohan to be suspended for his head high hit on team-mate Jeremy Cameron. It was the most inane, boring & repetitive crap I've ever had to sit though.

Dwayne comes on at midday and guess what, he also takes an hour's worth if calls debating the same subject, I had to turn it off.

FMD, surely they could have someone screening the calls before they put them to air ??

And if anyone thinks that was rivetting radio, I've only got two words for you and the second one is "off".

Stayed in bed today (got the lurgy) and listened to 3-hours of Sam Edmund taking calls from numpties trying make a case for Gary Rohan to be suspended for his head high hit on team-mate Jeremy Cameron. It was the most inane, boring & repetitive crap I've ever had to sit though.

Dwayne comes on at midday and guess what, he also takes an hour's worth if calls debating the same subject, I had to turn it off.

FMD, surely they could have someone screening the calls before they put them to air ??

And if anyone thinks that was rivetting radio, I've only got two words for you and the second one is "off".
thats the issue, the shows talk about the same thing. do the listeners want to hear about it? maybe at the start of the day......

RohanConnolly help us!

thats the issue, the shows talk about the same thing. do the listeners want to hear about it? maybe at the start of the day......

RohanConnolly help us!
But Shane at the start of his shift says 3 hours is not enough time for him to talk about everything he wants , what a flog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Due to being crook at the moment, I went to bed very very early last night, fell asleep around 9pm.

Woke up at 3am, flicked the radio on and it was supposedly a mish-mash of the 'best bits' of the week.

At 5am, there was a repeat of the horse-racing show from Thursday morning and then at 8am they have the Odds Couple with O'Donnell, Jenkins & Taggart which is extremely boring especially two-hours after the other racing show.

Do they really care about their program grid and the quality of the individual shows ??

Due to being crook at the moment, I went to bed very very early last night, fell asleep around 9pm.

Woke up at 3am, flicked the radio on and it was supposedly a mish-mash of the 'best bits' of the week.

At 5am, there was a repeat of the horse-racing show from Thursday morning and then at 8am they have the Odds Couple with O'Donnell, Jenkins & Taggart which is extremely boring especially two-hours after the other racing show.

Do they really care about their program grid and the quality of the individual shows ??
Odds couple is good , but they don't need Jenkins , it's a couple

Hargreaves seems like a good fill in. Seems confident and can hold his own on any program he appears on. But I think he comes across fake and loves his own work too much. Definitely putting on a persona.

Leon Cameron, as much as I don't really like him as senior coach, he does well on SEN Crunch time. Great insight and Pair it with kingy (on now) it works well. I'll keep listening until Dermie gets on, can't stand him

She comes across as a very nice lady but do they really need to have her on EVERY week ???

For mine, it shows that they are bereft of new ideas & content.
Maybe.

In terms of content, any media outlet in the same situation has then made a rod for its own back. We love our footy, and its a footy town. True. So that automatically means runs the same mundane stuff everyday, all day? There are days when people think SEN have a wheel containing different topics, and every few weeks they spin it to decide which old chestnut to rehash.

Screenshot 2023-06-24 at 12.20.23 pm.png

What the hell happened to crunch time? Off the Bench is complete tripe, you could go back in time ten years and not know the difference, nothing has changed lol
Off the bench died a slow painful death .....used to listen weekly until a few years ago .
Now tune in rarely if ever .

Think crunchtime has been starting at 12 due to no 1.10pm game

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back