1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott Lucas is boring. Doesn’t provide too much.

Also two hour segment on the eagles on SEN WA

Lucas uses more words than Dermie to say less and that's some achievement.
yes,he is,he is a word over user

hqdefault.jpg

Margaret rang into Dwayne this afternoon

Said she would love to see Nick Daicos win the Brownlow and she would be barracking for the pies to win the GF this year

Shortly after Dwayne referring back to Margs comments to another caller said “Marg , she loves young Dick ……. er Nick”

Margaret rang into Dwayne this afternoon

Said she would love to see Nick Daicos win the Brownlow and she would be barracking for the pies to win the GF this year

Shortly after Dwayne referring back to Margs comments to another caller said “Marg , she loves young Dick ……. er Nick”

Hahaa yes I also heard that. Hahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe.

In terms of content, any media outlet in the same situation has then made a rod for its own back. We love our footy, and its a footy town. True. So that automatically means runs the same mundane stuff everyday, all day? There are days when people think SEN have a wheel containing different topics, and every few weeks they spin it to decide which old chestnut to rehash.

View attachment 1720696
Forgot the return of State of Origin

Will Never critique the AFL and its decisions.
just this minute dismissed caller questioning why Richmonds goal in last years elim was overturned when there wasnt sufficient evidence to do so
didnt attempt to answer him,that says everything bout amatuer hour Edmund im afraid,nuthin but a paid puppet,SE ?no credibility what so ever imo

just this minute dismissed caller questioning why Richmonds goal in last years elim was overturned when there wasnt sufficient evidence to do so
didnt attempt to answer him,that says everything bout amatuer hour Edmund im afraid,nuthin but a paid puppet,SE ?no credibility what so ever imo
Do you actually like anyone on SEN

Gerard on a break from SEN during a monumental, headline-making Ashes Series. Surprised he didn't go over to England for a week on Hutchy's tab.

I tuned in this morning to listen to the wisdom and experience of Crash Craddock, but cricket just isn't Sam Edmund's forte.
Of all the weeks for Gerard to take leave. Who can forget when he gave up his Sunday to discuss the 'Capetown Incident'

Gerard on a break from SEN during a monumental, headline-making Ashes Series.
I've said before that I reckon footy media people taking mid-season holidays has become a massive poser/status thing. It's like, "I'm so indispensable that I can disappear during the season, but not everyone can because they're not as great as me, me, me!!" A lot of footy media people -- not so much Whateley -- don't work much during the whole off-season, so I can't cop that they need a holiday in June. :tongueoutv1:

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back