Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Of all the weeks for Gerard to take leave. Who can forget when he gave up his Sunday to discuss the 'Capetown Incident'
Preaching Oh No GIF by Reconnecting Roots

Of all the weeks for Gerard to take leave. Who can forget when he gave up his Sunday to discuss the 'Capetown Incident'
We all dodged a massive bullet .
Imagine the fine detail he would have gone into .
Then Derm would have rung in to give a ball by ball account of the days play .

The next big topic was who should do the GF pre match entertainment , many text saying AC/DC and he went on about are they playing still or not ,said Angus might be crook and Bon Scott won't be there lol
oh dear god.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone listen to SEN SA/WA? The respective Sportsday programs are decent. I like Blighty. He was really good on the Lord's test as well this week.

I listen a bit to SEN WA. They have four 'local' programs running. It's a mixed bag. I rarely comment on them here because I doubt there's much interest/audience.

Malcolm Blight used to do a weekly segment with Whateley on 1116, but that's been dropped. Wonder what happened there?

I listen a bit to SEN WA. They have four 'local' programs running. It's a mixed bag. I rarely comment on them here because I doubt there's much interest/audience.

Malcolm Blight used to do a weekly segment with Whateley on 1116, but that's been dropped. Wonder what happened there?
It was one of the best segments on 1116 for me because you usually get something different and fresh from Blight as opposed to the myriad of ex-players regurgitating the same stuff over and over again.

Who is he
probably a convicted criminal now working for the feds with help from the media to set an agenda.whatever it is theres some kinda engineering
goin on behind the scenes no doubt,media can be ordered by authorities to use crims in fake stories,i personally watched a fake attack by the poooolice
on 2 citizens during one of the protest marches in elizabeth st back in 2020,they were clearly rough as guts and from the wrong side of the law doin themselves and the cops a service to lighten whatever punishment they were paying off,it was quite a pathetic attempt at reality.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back