1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Chris from the USA is flirting with her a bit, and could be sporting half-a-mongrel during their chats.
That reminds me of when I would tag Emma Alberici from Lateline in my Tweets after the show whilst in bed...for some reason she would invariably respond...once I told her that she had suffered a wardrobe malfunction (you could see her bra) and she responded with a laughing emoji...it all ended when I called her biased once and she chided me :huh:

Overdue for a change up in all honesty.

Garry and Tim: bit of an outlier here but really like them, light hearted humour

Nathan Buckley: awesome get, wish he was on everyday

Whateley: can’t stand him, over dramatic whinging little baby.

Dwayne: Biggest fence sitter ever, gets asked a question. Doesn’t add anything insightful. Really just fills in time with guests. Pretty boring 3 hours

Andy Maher and gaze: don’t mind gaze, comes across as bit of an airhead but he’s alright. Andy Maher is Andy Maher. His voice irritates me.

Kane cornes: probably my favourite. Has a bit of a laugh and can take the piss out of himself. Straight shooter. Unlike Dwayne

People they could get into replace?

I’ve always floated Cal Twomey and riley beveridge. Both are very knowledgeable and have good chemistry. No fuss about them.

Would David king be good everyday? I’ve sortve warmed to him lately. I don’t mind him on radio.

Nick Riewoldt I liked when he was doing an hour with Garry and Tim every Monday a few years back.

Whatever happens to Jack Heverin. I really like him. Triple m?

That reminds me of when I would tag Emma Alberici from Lateline in my Tweets after the show whilst in bed...for some reason she would invariably respond...once I told her that she had suffered a wardrobe malfunction (you could see her bra) and she responded with a laughing emoji...it all ended when I called her biased once and she chided me :huh:

Sounds like me with Julia Chatterley talking stocks on CNN.

Overdue for a change up in all honesty.

Garry and Tim: bit of an outlier here but really like them, light hearted humour

Nathan Buckley: awesome get, wish he was on everyday

Whateley: can’t stand him, over dramatic whinging little baby.

Dwayne: Biggest fence sitter ever, gets asked a question. Doesn’t add anything insightful. Really just fills in time with guests. Pretty boring 3 hours

Andy Maher and gaze: don’t mind gaze, comes across as bit of an airhead but he’s alright. Andy Maher is Andy Maher. His voice irritates me.

Kane cornes: probably my favourite. Has a bit of a laugh and can take the piss out of himself. Straight shooter. Unlike Dwayne

People they could get into replace?

I’ve always floated Cal Twomey and riley beveridge. Both are very knowledgeable and have good chemistry. No fuss about them.

Would David king be good everyday? I’ve sortve warmed to him lately. I don’t mind him on radio.

Nick Riewoldt I liked when he was doing an hour with Garry and Tim every Monday a few years back.

Whatever happens to Jack Heverin. I really like him. Triple m?
Thoughts on Hargraves ?

love how Whateley talkin about West Coast and that States supposed modelling for the scamdemic over the next 6 weeks over there in the wild wild west.
modelling :think: hmmm....ok
is it just me that senses they been handed the script to this episode or better still 'event' as they like to label it and they been informed in advance
that WC/FREM will have a guaranteed game postponed along with late player withdrawls amongst other dramatised drivel ?
ya couldnt make this crap up could ya.
it really is a planned "EVENT" as apposed to a natural phenomenon isnt it.
there is not a single natural ocurrance in this whole forgettable 2 year saga

Dwayne is a nice enough guy but 2 hours of nuffies calling up and giving their shite opinions doesn't make for great radio. Throw on top everyone being a "Star" and the overall fence sitting an pump up of every club/afl decision just makes him unbearable. Radar and Gaze are just boring to listen too, Gary and Tim aren't awful but aren't great. Gerard has good guests but he just isn't a likable character and has no personality.

Dwayne is a nice enough guy but 2 hours of nuffies calling up and giving their sh*te opinions doesn't make for great radio. Throw on top everyone being a "Star" and the overall fence sitting an pump up of every club/afl decision just makes him unbearable. Radar and Gaze are just boring to listen too, Gary and Tim aren't awful but aren't great. Gerard has good guests but he just isn't a likable character and has no personality.
Gerard ideally needs a fireplace, a pipe, a smoking jacket and a St Bernard by his side to complete the picture

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dwayne is a nice enough guy but 2 hours of nuffies calling up and giving their shite opinions doesn't make for great radio. Throw on top everyone being a "Star" and the overall fence sitting an pump up of every club/afl decision just makes him unbearable. Radar and Gaze are just boring to listen too, Gary and Tim aren't awful but aren't great. Gerard has good guests but he just isn't a likable character and has no personality.
i for one welcome dwayne to sen, his work with. gerard "sydney swans sydney swans sydney swans the west coast" healy was top notch. as a duo their program was excellent.

unfortunately the move has not been vindicated. and i agree with your synopsis of him. i like when nuffie callers complain about the content and he says "thats why we have midday madness, you control the topics....you call you get on".

did he have another geelong player on today?

i for one welcome dwayne to sen, his work with. gerard "sydney swans sydney swans sydney swans the west coast" healy was top notch. as a duo their program was excellent.

unfortunately the move has not been vindicated. and i agree with your synopsis of him. i like when nuffie callers complain about the content and he says "thats why we have midday madness, you control the topics....you call you get on".

did he have another geelong player on today?
And he wasn't in the studio

And he wasn't in the studio
He's never in the studio. He broadcasts from home. I've heard his dog in the background a couple of times.

His show is full of technical problems. And there is always that tiny bit of "delay" because he's broadcasting from wherever he is, which often results in him and his callers talking over each other.

It drives me nuts.

Caller Dave from Israel just called up Andy and Andy to inform them that Sen are now charging international listeners a fee to listen to Sen

He said it has always been free to listen as he is in Israel , but when he went to listen today it asked for a fee to listen to Sen app

Bloody hell.
Reminds me of the AFL website charging people to listen to the radio broadcasts a few years ago. Madness.

He's never in the studio. He broadcasts from home. I've heard his dog in the background a couple of times.

His show is full of technical problems. And there is always that tiny bit of "delay" because he's broadcasting from wherever he is, which often results in him and his callers talking over each other.

It drives me nuts.

If anyone knows him please tell him to download the tunein app and listen via that. It’s free

If anyone knows him please tell him to download the tunein app and listen via that. It’s free
SEN is now behind a paywall. no matter the platform outside of austrtalia/NZ you listen to, it tells you to use their app, which now charges you 4$ USD a month to listen to livestreams. on things like tunein, they play a audio message telling ya to use the app

SEN is now behind a paywall. no matter the platform outside of austrtalia/NZ you listen to, it tells you to use their app, which now charges you 4$ USD a month to listen to livestreams. on things like tunein, they play a audio message telling ya to use the app

Oh well that’s interesting. And I just tested it. You’re indeed right.

Very interesting. Wonder why this is happening

disgraceful radio,SEN drug pushing again with the sponsor being chemist warehouse,what an embarassing 3 minutes that was with mario
its official,SEN has no filter left whatsoever,listening to this station slowly manifest & disintegrate within itself has become an addictive part time fascination
a 3 minute spot plugging the flu shot with a rep from chemist warehouse,first Setka,now Mario,how low are they willing to go ? :think:

Oh well that’s interesting. And I just tested it. You’re indeed right.

Very interesting. Wonder why this is happening
But your in Australia so why would it charge you ?
disgraceful radio,SEN drug pushing again with the sponsor being chemist warehouse,what an embarassing 3 minutes that was with mario
its official,SEN has no filter left whatsoever,listening to this station slowly manifest & disintegrate within itself has become an addictive part time fascination
Why do you bother , as ive said i just change stations when i don't like who is on like Hargraves and at times Pipe

Because I was simply testing it via a VPN to confirm the posters suggestion.

I’m not going to pay to listen, just change my IP to an off shore one in the USA to see what the outcome is once using tunein radio app.

Why do you bother , as ive said i just change stations when i don't like who is on like Hargraves and at times Pipe
its hardly bothering if its on the phone at the touch of a screen,not exactly tough work.
i wasnt to know they was going to have an injection promotion all of a sudden
anyway its no skin off my elbow in calling out the disgrace of a medical segment promoting and attempting to coerce unnecessary injections on a sports program
ya know the ol saying 'the standard ya pass by is ...... .thats how i roll :pointup:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back