Fantasy 11th Hour League 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, at the rate we're going we're legit not going to get it done by week 1. Set a time limit I reckon, probably 12 hours to start just to prevent those massive delays. At this stage it doesn't really matter if you get skipped a few times anyway.

Not sure what else we can do to speed this thing up. Perhaps PM the next person in line instead of relying on just a tag. Implement a 12 hour time limit but who is around often enough to monitor it.
In the end if we don't get through the draft before the season proper starts we will just have to go with the players up to the most completed round of this draft.
Thought once we got going that people would check in more often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think i misread the spreadsheet and didn't think I was up for a while or something? I'm don't know I can't really make any excuses, sorry guys and fair enough for skipping me. I made bigfooty my homepage for the time being so I will log in once a day

Just wanted to clarify to everyone in the league that if we don't get through the full 13 rounds of the draft on the night before the first game, so next Thursday night i will have to stop the draft at the end of the last completed round.

So if we are part way through round 9 i will take the draft as having finished at the end of round 8 and allocate players to each team accordingly.

It will then be up to each team to complete their rosters via free agent/waiver pick ups.

Just wanted to clarify to everyone in the league that if we don't get through the full 13 rounds of the draft on the night before the first game, so next Thursday night i will have to stop the draft at the end of the last completed round.

So if we are part way through round 9 i will take the draft as having finished at the end of round 8 and allocate players to each team accordingly.

It will then be up to each team to complete their rosters via free agent/waiver pick ups.
Could people just tell you what Steelers/Pats they want to play and keep it going to Sunday afternoon?

I'm happy to do whatever, could just impose a harsher time limit. I only have kickers and def left so I don't mind either way.

Ok i have uploaded the teams into the NFL league page.

PLEASE NOTE THAT BEFORE I COULD UPLOAD THE TEAMS THE WEBSITE REQUIRED ME TO COMPLETE THE FULL 18 ROUND DRAFT.

YOUR TEAM HAS 2 PLAYERS THAT YOU DID NOT DRAFT, PLEASE DELETE THEM IF YOU WISH AND CLAIM ANOTHER 2 FROM WAIVERS/FA.

You can now set your team lineups on the league page. Have a great season.

Ok i have uploaded the teams into the NFL league page.

PLEASE NOTE THAT BEFORE I COULD UPLOAD THE TEAMS THE WEBSITE REQUIRED ME TO COMPLETE THE FULL 18 ROUND DRAFT.

YOUR TEAM HAS 2 PLAYERS THAT YOU DID NOT DRAFT, PLEASE DELETE THEM IF YOU WISH AND CLAIM ANOTHER 2 FROM WAIVERS/FA.

You can now set your team lineups on the league page. Have a great season.
I just noticed one of the two players you added, put me over the WR cap, so I'm cutting him, but you probably should check the same didn't happen to other people/

Oh lol, you added a WR and RB so I'm over both, and I can't drop either because I'll still be over the other one so I can't submit that roster change :p
Who do you want to drop ?

I'll have a closer look tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back