#13: Chris Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was worth it. I know we all enjoyed it. hopefully your mob can show some more ticker in the next final we play. could of been a thriller that one. atleast we can say we have won some finals lately rather than none.

Haha - enjoy 2016 buddy!

Might want to take up a weekend sport..

it was worth it. I know we all enjoyed it. hopefully your mob can show some more ticker in the next final we play. could of been a thriller that one. atleast we can say we have won some finals lately rather than none.

Yeah, I'd so much rather we'd won that final, then promptly become the worst team in the competition, than be in the position we are.

Yeah, I'd so much rather we'd won that final, then promptly become the worst team in the competition, than be in the position we are.
The position you are in. Losing 3 straight elimination finals. awesome. Moving forward though I'm sure.

Alright ill leave yas be. Don't want to get a card for offending the precious ones.

The position you are in. Losing 3 straight elimination finals. awesome. Moving forward though I'm sure.

Gunning for a top 4 spot and genuine shot at a flag with a well balanced, young list. So yeah, moving forward. Meanwhile, Carlton are polishing another spoon and heading for many more. Cya.

Not really. Yarran fired up usually ends up detrimental to his performance. He just needs to stay switched on for an entire game which he has rarely done. (suppose that was all Carlton's fault hey)
To be fair I reckon the blues won the Yarran trade. Used pick 19 on Kieran Collins. Gorilla full back who along with Weitering will be the backbone of the blues defence for the next 10 years. No brainer pick from SOS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you gad a look at the position carlton are in at the moment

Debt upto their eye balls
Shit/ worst list of any team
Bottom of the ladder
Crap memberships
Stuck at Etihad getting reemed

Titanic was in better shape 5 minutes after it started taking water

Dude your team is fecked

hqdefault.jpg

Can no longer take Carlton seriously as a big club, Their attendances memberships, state of their list as well as their financial position all indicates that they are now and will probably be for a very very long time an insignificant team that just struggles at the bottome of the ladder collecting wooden spoons on a regular basis.

They have put all their eggs in the sos basket but with a good analysis of sos drafting history thats a massive problem of its own and has had more misses than hits with so many early picks he has for the gws.

Carlton have the worst list in the league and will remain bottom 5 for the next 3-4 year atleast
I personally think that they are no longer deserving of the 1st game of the year match up to richmond and should be replaced by Collingwood/Hawthorn or Geelong Versus Richmond - No need to reward mediocrity

You make some interesting points gun. Richmond should be proud of their membership figures over the last 4 years. Your club has done a great job however i firmly believe membership figures are a direct result of the teams success.
From 2005 to 2011 when Richmond failed to make finals your membership numbers lagged behind ours and you only reached 40k once usually hovering around the 30k mark. It must be noted though that we played in finals on 3 occasions during that period.
I wonder what another EF loss or missing the finals altogether would do to your membership base. As for our debt we all know a quick whip around at board level would reduce that debt to zero. No need to rattle tins on Royal Parade.

You make some interesting points gun. Richmond should be proud of their membership figures over the last 4 years. Your club has done a great job however i firmly believe membership figures are a direct result of the teams success.
From 2005 to 2011 when Richmond failed to make finals your membership numbers lagged behind ours and you only reached 40k once usually hovering around the 30k mark. It must be noted though that we played in finals on 3 occasions during that period.
I wonder what another EF loss or missing the finals altogether would do to your membership base. As for our debt we all know a quick whip around at board level would reduce that debt to zero. No need to rattle tins on Royal Parade.
Nothing like a back handed complement, eh?

The fact that a "quick whip around at board level" would pay your debts is not actually a good thing. Our club was on it's deathbed and yes we had to rattle the tins to survive, but it has also meant we had to rebuild it properly.

Nothing like a back handed complement, eh?

The fact that a "quick whip around at board level" would pay your debts is not actually a good thing. Our club was on it's deathbed and yes we had to rattle the tins to survive, but it has also meant we had to rebuild it properly.

Yes you have rebuilt it properly, exactly the path we are embarking on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back