NFL (15/16) Super Bowl 50: Denver Broncos vs Carolina Panthers

Game Predictions...(1 vote per category, 7 votes total)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

nfl_bronpanthts_1296x729.jpg

I didnt know that our D-Line was crap and the Broncos O-Line was fantastic. But there you go.
Looking through the Panthers results

Whenever they do come across good DLine players (Seattle with Bennett and Avril, Texans with Clowney and Watt, Giants with Ayers and JPP) they do struggle a bit ... but they still win.

They beat Seattle twice and the Cardinals once - both regarded as the top two teams in the NFL week 17. They deserve to be there.

Looking through the Panthers results

Whenever they do come across good DLine players (Seattle with Bennett and Avril, Texans with Clowney and Watt, Giants with Ayers and JPP) they do struggle a bit ... but they still win.

They beat Seattle twice and the Cardinals once - both regarded as the top two teams in the NFL week 17. They deserve to be there.

Yea, i get the point of the article (Denvers D-Line is great) but our O-Line isnt NE swiss cheese either, will they give up some sacks? More than likely, but who doesnt against Denver? I dont see it as any bigger mismatch than any other team facing Denver from the NFC.

Conversely, i think an argument can be made that the Denver O-Line will have just as hard a time against the Carolina's D-Line.

Last edited:
Conversely, i think an argument can be made that the Denver O-Line will have just as hard a time against the Carolina's D-Line.
Even though Jared Allen is one of my favourite players there is a massive difference between Carolina's D-Line and Denver's pass rush.

Keuchly on the other hand is who Denver needs to worry about. If not Keuchly then Davis if he is healthy. Manning will have a little extra time to watch nothing develop with those two in the middle.

Even though Jared Allen is one of my favourite players there is a massive difference between Carolina's D-Line and Denver's pass rush.

Keuchly on the other hand is who Denver needs to worry about. If not Keuchly then Davis if he is healthy. Manning will have a little extra time to watch nothing develop with those two in the middle.

Oh, not for a second am i relying on Jared Allen to turn back the clock and become a sack monster, he hasnt been all year, been good against the run but he isnt the player he once was.

Short, Johnson, Addison, Edwards and Ealy are our QB hunters. We arent #1 in the league with the big names like Denver's DL but we were still good enough for 6th in the league in terms of total sacks during the season.

When the panthers rushed four against the cards palmer had time and they made drives. Whenever the panthers got.creative, still rushing four, but thru the zone blitz, where they show five or six blitzing only to have two or three drop back in zone coverage, always mixing and matching the four or five whod rush the passer, the OL got.confused and palmer was under duress.

Short, Johnson, Addison, Edwards and Ealy are our QB hunters. We arent #1 in the league with the big names like Denver's DL but we were still good enough for 6th in the league in terms of total sacks during the season.
Huge difference between outside the top 5 and the top. A lot of it would also be down to Carolina creating a lead and the other team being forced to pass a lot more. Ware and Millers performance was the best for a decade. Really no point trying to measure against that.

Anyway get use to all the pointless fluff pieces. Nothing really matters unless we hear something about Davis's injury, someone gets injured or the game starts.

Broncos have elected to wear white - Carolina will wear black.

Good move from Denver- what is the last team to win the big one not wearing white? I thought it was Green Bay in 2011 but generally white has had a very good success rate

Broncos have elected to wear white - Carolina will wear black.

Good move from Denver- what is the last team to win the big one not wearing white? I thought it was Green Bay in 2011 but generally white has had a very good success rate
Green Bay yes, 10 of last 11 teams to wear white have won

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well **** me, didnt expect ol noodle arm to be going up against cam and the panthers. Cam and the Panthers by 17 for me, cant see peyton in his twilight years of being a QB getting over cam and the panthers.

Who is manning playing though?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL (15/16) Super Bowl 50: Denver Broncos vs Carolina Panthers

Back