Player Watch #17: Riley 'Stiffy' Hardeman - made his debut v Adelaide in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

As mentioned in the other thread, same guy who said Simpkin would Cpt us, said the same about this fella, doesn't mean he will, just means he has a great attitude. As alluded to by others.

I know there's plenty questioning al clarko currently, just need a little patience with some of the youngsters, just so many of them. In five years we'll have serious salary cap issues:)

As mentioned in the other thread, same guy who said Simpkin would Cpt us, said the same about this fella, doesn't mean he will, just means he has a great attitude. As alluded to by others.

I know there's plenty questioning al clarko currently, just need a little patience with some of the youngsters, just so many of them. In five years we'll have serious salary cap issues:)
Why would have cap issues, Geelong even managed a salary dump after their premiership, and Carlton are after Petracca. What am I missing?

Very excited about this kid's second year. Hardeman, a fit Goater, Archer, Corr and Comben plus McKercher and Fisher rotating should be exciting. We do need another tall option of course. Riley however appears to tick so many boxes.
Griff the extra tall option?

Very excited about this kid's second year. Hardeman, a fit Goater, Archer, Corr and Comben plus McKercher and Fisher rotating should be exciting. We do need another tall option of course. Riley however appears to tick so many boxes.
A concerning amount depends on Goater. Wouldn't it be a blessing if he came back with that explosiveness intact

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #17: Riley 'Stiffy' Hardeman - made his debut v Adelaide in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back