18 A, Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
altona vs albion this week going to be a good one....
alot bigger ground
can we see albion knocking them off again or was it a fluke?

altona vs albion this week going to be a good one....
alot bigger ground
can we see albion knocking them off again or was it a fluke?

I don't think it was a fluke but I don't think they will knock them off again. Albion play their ground very well but will be exposed on the biggest ground in the comp at Grant Reserve. Altona to get up by 40 points.

I don't think it was a fluke but I don't think they will knock them off again. Albion play their ground very well but will be exposed on the biggest ground in the comp at Grant Reserve. Altona to get up by 40 points.

a full strength albion side are capable of knocking off hoppers or altona by 5 goals + a few more guns sitting out this week again for albion so altona to get on top by 6 goals or so

a full strength albion side are capable of knocking off hoppers or altona by 5 goals + a few more guns sitting out this week again for albion so altona to get on top by 6 goals or so

Yeah in my opinion only at Albion, when Albion knock off a quality side off away from their own ground that's when they'll be an even bigger threat.

Question mark is all over the place. Altona played hoppers this week. Hoppers by 3 goals

yeh the fixture on the net said altona was playing albion
and yeh hoppers did beat altona by 3 goals
altona let it slip in the last and hoppers came home strong and ran altona off there legs....

Forums dead as.!
tips for the weekend???

Spotswood Albion game of the round.
Will be a very close game, having to stop Albions talented midfield and full forward will be tough.
Although Spotswoods defence is extremely strong and persistent, along with there midfield.
Close all day, but spotty to get up by 4 goals at home.

not much talk going on this forum anymore where is everyone?????

tips for this week boys anyone?

ALBION vs Wydmvale- albion too strong for wydmvale their midfield is a very strong force to beat and the home ground advantage for albion makes them clear favourites

ALTONA vs Williamstown- altona comfortably smashing williamstown i just hope for altona that williamstown dont play their stupid 18 man flood into their opponents forward line as it degrades this game and they should take a long hard look at themselves.

Port Melbourne vs HOPPERS CROSSING- hoppers too strong in this one smashed albion last week and will continue their winning ways this week aswell

SPOTSWOOD vs Point Cook- Spotswood to get the four points here too strong around the ground for point cook but will still be tough contest.

By the way the big ranga the willy coach says you concentrate more on getting the football then worrying about what the other teams doing

Tactics obviously worked spotty seemed to get worked up and started fighting.
Spotty *******s

How could you possibly say spotty *******s? If willy flooded them having all 18 men in the back 50 and spotswood still managed to kick 12 or so goals on them? lol

They smashed them on the scoreboard and from what i hear beat them physically as the most of the willy players were scared.

Also I heard that the goal that williamstown kicked was a free kick then a 50m penalty to the goal square.

So i think willy would be the *******s here champ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not refering to the football played although they stil are a bunch of *******s who think they're good. I don't play for willy and I can call spotty *******s because I am a neutral observer, both teams are shit and it is a disgrace that team is a top team in any competition

I'm not refering to the football played although they stil are a bunch of *******s who think they're good. I don't play for willy and I can call spotty *******s because I am a neutral observer, both teams are shit and it is a disgrace that team is a top team in any competition

That's the biggest load of bulls**t I've heard in my life. Spotswood are not a shit team. It sounds like you personally don't like the Spotswood boys (Willy Spotty rivalry) fair enough, but they are far from shit.
I play for Whydanvale and i can tell you, Spotswood, Hoppers Crossing and Albion are top quality sides with some freakish talented players.
If you get the best players from all three of them teams, placed them into one and i would seriously back them againsted any other district teams and also the way the 18 Jet boys are going, I'd back them againsted the Jets 100%

hardly call you a neutral observer lachie. well known that your affiliation lies with willi in this comp and just as well known is your hatred for spotty.

i'm with the big ranga and talis est vita, willi's tactics are terrible. they flood and then try and chip around and play possession football. what's the point? they just concede defeat and wait till the opposition mans them up forcing them to kick long to a contest where the ball inevitebly get's turned over.

what are pt melbourne doing in the a's? they had a good 6 blokes rock up midway through the 1st quarter and just trickle onto the field to fill their side. be very, very suprised if enough of a team make the trip down to hoppers next week.

That's the biggest load of bulls**t I've heard in my life. Spotswood are not a shit team. It sounds like you personally don't like the Spotswood boys (Willy Spotty rivalry) fair enough, but they are far from shit.
I play for Whydanvale and i can tell you, Spotswood, Hoppers Crossing and Albion are top quality sides with some freakish talented players.
If you get the best players from all three of them teams, placed them into one and i would seriously back them againsted any other district teams and also the way the 18 Jet boys are going, I'd back them againsted the Jets 100%

bahaha

Boringg forum..
4 games to go..predictions?
2 grand finalists, premiers, b nd f, and leading goal kicker?

I'll say hoppers nd spotty going by the ladder as I haven't seen spotty play, hoppers to win :), Tommy weyburry b nd f nd I guess finco will take out the goal kicking?

Boringg forum..

I'll say hoppers nd spotty going by the ladder as I haven't seen spotty play, hoppers to win :), Tommy weyburry b nd f nd I guess finco will take out the goal kicking?

yeh sorry the under 18's just isn't as exciting as seniors big boy. in all facet's :p

if tom weybury doesn't win the comp best and fairest i'll be absolutely staggered

Boringg forum..

Weybury or Eason-Jones, Weybury should win it, for a pretty plain and simple reason, he is better...
Finco or Irving for Goal kicking, Finco to win, due to playing three bottom end teams in the run home
Grand final will be Hoppers vs Altona... With Hoppers to take the prize (breaks my heart saying it though:()

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back