18 A, Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What happened to spotswood last week against whyndham vale mustve choked on their hotdogs

aha yeah we played a good game, but was a good win by the boys i have to say.
must admit i think spotty were missing about 8 blokes from what i heard from supporters, and they wern't on the team sheet so i don't know what the go was with that. Just gave us a good lead into finals

What are you on about I played against them because jets had a bye I couldn't play against spotswood because I'm not allowed to play two games in one weekend and trust me if I played wouldve been best on ground by a country mile

going in to the last round, nd lookin at the ladder. hoppers cant lose top spot as they r 2 games clear.
if spotty lose this week to hoppers this week they will more then likely drop out of the top 3(double chance). and altona will go to 2nd. albion hav willy nd will gain percentage nd jump spotty. so bit of pressure on spotty this week coming down to hoppers..
nd wvale nd point cook fighting for the right to make up the numbers. wvale shuld win that.
makes for an intersesting last round before the real stuff begins :)

Altona have been very strong the last 2 weeks beating Albion by 20 goals and following it up with a good win over spotty and I herd hoppers were only 17 points up at 3 quarter time ? So either hoppers played poorly or whyndamvale are on the rise ?

i still dont put spotswood out of it.. both times against altona they played half a game.
for albion to get in the top 3, they have to win by 150 points.

I'm tipping Hoppers to finish top obviously.
Altona to play Spotswood in the first final.
Albion to play Whyndanvale in the first elimination final.
Altona Spotswood the two most even sides in the comp, would have to say Altona to win, from the 2 wins they had this year, but 100% wouldn't be suprised if Spotswood got over the line.

Too close to call grand final teams, the comp is too evenly spread (top 4 anyway)
It's whoever peaks on the day, but if i had to say now,
I'd say Hoppers v Spotswood gf, however big chances for Hoppers v Altona, even a Spotswood v Altona GF isn't out of the question.

Altona have been very strong the last 2 weeks beating Albion by 20 goals and following it up with a good win over spotty and I herd hoppers were only 17 points up at 3 quarter time ? So either hoppers played poorly or whyndamvale are on the rise ?
wvale kicked 1st 5 goals of the game. we were very sluggish in the 1st quarter. wvale had some good play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look out for Albion if they get their full side for finals including their guns from Division 1 then they are just as good a chance of winning the flag with several guns in Thompson, Finco, Grantham, Cini, Stevens, Mesto, McPherson & Taylor who are both currently representing Jets

so the ladder for finals stands as

1. Hoppers Crossing
2. Altona
3. Spotswood
4.Albion
5.Point Cook

good news i think for point cook to make their finals first year up in the a's and a credit to those boys aswell some as albion aswell. So hoppers get the week off spotty play altona and albion and point cook square off in an elimination final. Both tough games i believe that point cook will come out firing and might even knock off albion on a bigger sized ground didnt they beat them during the season or did albion have people out?

so the ladder for finals stands as

1. Hoppers Crossing
2. Altona
3. Spotswood
4.Albion
5.Point Cook

good news i think for point cook to make their finals first year up in the a's and a credit to those boys aswell some as albion aswell. So hoppers get the week off spotty play altona and albion and point cook square off in an elimination final. Both tough games i believe that point cook will come out firing and might even knock off albion on a bigger sized ground didnt they beat them during the season or did albion have people out?
spotty dropped to 4th nd albion grabbed the double chance..

Yet again someone gets it wrong, altona to play Albion ( who will be the side altona beat by 12 goals due to guys playing seniors and jets) whyndamvale to play spotty ( whyndamvale and point cook had a punch up on the weekend when poon cook heroes decided to run on they did a head count and score wiped .

1. Hoppers Crossing
2. Altona
3. Albion
4. Spotswood
5. Wyndhamvale

Altona vs Albion- Altona by 43. one sided game while albions realise there season is over and start to go the player instead of the ball.

Wyndhamvale vs Spotswood- Spotswood by 4, a good game with 2 sides that most likely won't be seen much in finals, spotty started the year off well but has ended with a shocker. May be a game to watch out for.

Yet again someone gets it wrong, altona to play Albion ( who will be the side altona beat by 12 goals due to guys playing seniors and jets) whyndamvale to play spotty ( whyndamvale and point cook had a punch up on the weekend when poon cook heroes decided to run on they did a head count and score wiped .

If you are going to make a smarta#*e comment, at least get your facts correct. One player from each team were sent off together, because the opposition Coaches Box is on the opposite side of the ground to Wyndhamvales & the timekeepers, it took there runner longer to get to them. When Wyndhamvales player came back on, so did the PC player but because they got to the timekeeper later, he should have come on a little later. In the name of 'fair play' Wyndhamvale called for a count.

If you are going to make a smarta#*e comment, at least get your facts correct. One player from each team were sent off together, because the opposition Coaches Box is on the opposite side of the ground to Wyndhamvales & the timekeepers, it took there runner longer to get to them. When Wyndhamvales player came back on, so did the PC player but because they got to the timekeeper later, he should have come on a little later. In the name of 'fair play' Wyndhamvale called for a count.

Haha well I'm guessing you play for point cook so suck shut mate let's all be honest altona vs hoppers granny that's all there is to it

Haha well I'm guessing you play for point cook so suck shut mate let's all be honest altona vs hoppers granny that's all there is to it

No, I don't play for PC. Yes it will be an Altona v Hoppers GF and Yes, Hoppers will win and your Coach will have lost his 5th GF as a coach.

Every one dout us we don't a f*** cause the reality is we've had players injuried the whole year and they still were playing we had main key players put all 3 times against hoppers so in finals when we have a full side you'll see the real AV and I'm sure you'll all see that tomorrow against albion !

apprently spotty had a sook coz of the clash jumper as a result wyndham vale will be wearing a diff jumper in this weeks final

Both Spotty and Wyndhamvale whould have clash jumpers for when they play away. I've been saying this for years having played in the games and its extremely hard to tell the jumpers apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back