Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch

Remove this Banner Ad

will not be in our next premiership so just trade him now .

yze wont allow this cause he will be all about saving his own ass short term .
This year doesn’t even count for yze. 2025 is year 1

Isn’t that what was supposed to happen last year. Write the year off when got injured , do a good pre season and then ready to fire in 2024…
Nope, he was still in a moon boot until like mid January. Then we thought we could play him constantly despite the fact that he hasnt done a preseason. We then pulled the Ultra High IQ move of playing him off a short break and then when he pinged his hamstring all the medical staff were like
Surprised Meme GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 weeks later - 2 weeks away
Wish someone takes responsibility at the club! B Gale you are still the ceo....
Gale is currently negotiating commercials deals for Tassie. If he has any spare time he can attend to issues at Richmond

"Against Hawthorn, I just did a minor hamstring but just with my history over the last couple of years, I've just had no continuity," he said.

"So we just need to sort of build up very slowly and hopefully get the last couple of games in.

"The club and I will have a chat when I get closer to a return date. Obviously I want to get out to play footy.

"I'll do my best to prepare myself to play and if it becomes too tight in the end and the risk is too great, I probably won't play. But if it's not, I'll be looking forward to getting out there and helping."

"Rebuild - it's a bit of a buzzword but I believe next year we can really bounce," he said.

"We can get a couple good draft picks in, we'll hopefully have better luck on the injury front and I think we can play some pretty good footy next year.

"Obviously we're 18th on the ladder for a reason, we've got a lot of work to do, but I'm committed to playing for the Richmond footy club and helping as best I can."

Would be an epic waste of time to play him now - even if he somehow got 99% fit.

Just stick Bauer at full forward for the rest of the year to see what he may be able to show us.
Dude has had no chance.

If he comes back this year then we’ve totally lost the plot.
yes

cos everyone knows he'll come back and either tear it off the bone or snap his foot again

Would be an epic waste of time to play him now - even if he somehow got 99% fit.

Just stick Bauer at full forward for the rest of the year to see what he may be able to show us.
Dude has had no chance.
ill melt if bauer isnt named tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back