Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch

Remove this Banner Ad

Build a bridge dude. **** me this board is full of babies. The club didn't tell me wah wah wah , who gives a shit.
who gives a shit? are you serious?
all year we have put up with this pathetic medical department.
he is our main foward who is broken down with constant injury.
they deliberately keep the info from the supporter base.

If it keeps going like this I'll be leaving because of Louie.
Ive said it a thousand times, no memberships from me if louie isnt gone the day after our last game

sorry boys, can't trade lynch he has only played 89 games for richmond, he needs to reach 100 before that even becomes a remote possibility
he legit might not reach 100 ffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow he's only played 89 games... feels like a lifetime.
8 games in the last 2 years is ****ed - last game before that was that 2022 elimination final - when his snap around the body late in the 4th was erroneously overturned by farc- dude has never recovered from that trauma - or played a good game since!

Might be too early to do something about the fitness department? Maybe leave it as is until we have a few top 10s? It’s fast tracking our rebuild stop complaining. Bring in the right people once we have the cattle.
Be Quiet Cut It Out GIF

8 games in the last 2 years is ****ed - last game before that was that 2022 elimination final - when his snap around the body late in the 4th was erroneously overturned by farc- dude has never recovered from that trauma - or played a good game since!
Funny how Branson is flying people to the moon, but we can't even find the footage that ruled that a point despite the soft signal being a goal

He’s an elite forward with a few good years left.
Elite KPFs don’t grow on trees and I’d love to see him come good and play out his career at Richmond.

4 games last year.
Struggled through preseason, rested ground zero. Plays 3 games, misses 10

Plays game 4 injured again.

What club would take him?

4 games last year.
Struggled through preseason, rested ground zero. Plays 3 games, misses 10

Plays game 4 injured again.

What club would take him?
He’s honestly got the body of an >65yo . Who jumps a foot in the air breaks a foot , next time he does it rips a tendon from the back of a knee , first game back strains a hammy . I’m prob being unkind to the elderly I reckon my 80y old man is in better nic

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back