Lifestyle "1983 Redux Zeitgeist Surf School"

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
From The Guardian.

1724029765059.png

Alain Delon - Cover star of The Queen is Dead.

The Smiths Project, by Janice Whaley is well worth a look. I salute her profound covers and her 'completest' approach.

She is Brilliant!

Music appreciation is a broad church that we all worship in here at the RZSS.
Good article, thanks Moginie.
Qualified by seeing Emmerson Lake and Palmer's Brain Salad Surgery again, the scariest record cover ever.
I (still) like some of the bands and albums mentioned, others not so much as you know.
I find it interesting that classically trained musicians bend more towards jazz these days than the rock genre.
Down at one of my local cafes they have a piano that is being played regularly by two young guys.
It is so beautiful to hear the actual resonance of live music.
Their tip jar on top of the piano, gets fed by me and others who appreciate it.

Music appreciation is a broad church that we all worship in here at the RZSS.
Good article, thanks Moginie.
Qualified by seeing Emmerson Lake and Palmer's Brain Salad Surgery again, the scariest record cover ever.
I (still) like some of the bands and albums mentioned, others not so much as you know.
I find it interesting that classically trained musicians bend more towards jazz these days than the rock genre.
Down at one of my local cafes they have a piano that is being played regularly by two young guys.
It is so beautiful to hear the actual resonance of live music.
Their tip jar on top of the piano, gets fed by me and others who appreciate it.
Did have a chuckle at the fact that Rick Wakeman doesn't like Cans And Brahms now. It was pretty trite then and hasn't improved over the years.

There's a lot more crossover at the Conservatoriums and has been for many years I've found. I've got friends who for a bit of busking pocket money found that playing jazz was a far easier crossover.

The exception to this rule are The Presets who took their knowledge onto a different path.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lifestyle "1983 Redux Zeitgeist Surf School"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back