Past #2: Ed Lower - #10 in '05 RD - TOD review posts 1192 & 1194 - delisted end '11 - BB housemate '13

Remove this Banner Ad

Where in Thailand did they go????

I have'nt seen them in Phuket, plenty of beauties here to get Ed over the breakup:D

Luckily he's found solace in the arms of this "lovely"........who said "Love me longtime baby?", to which he replied "Phuket........I'm up for anything!"

thai-ladyboy12.jpg

From the Confidential column in today's Herald-Sun (page 20)...

Lower One of Lonely Ones

North Melbourne's Ed Lower was the surprise inclusion on the club's singles' table on Friday night, stepping out solo for the Kangaroos' best and fairest dinner.

The 22-year-old player, who had been hotly favoured to be the next Kangaroo to get engaged, admitted he had just ended his longtime relationship with girlfriend Yvette Beaty.

"I was tipped to be one of the next engaged, so it is a bit shattering," Lower said.

"It's my first time on the singles' table. I've been here four years."
Lower, who flew to Thailand on Saturday for his club's annual footy trip, said the pair, who moved from Adelaide to Melbourne, had only broken up last week.

"I'm still young so I've still got hope, but you never know, all the good ones might be taken now," Lower said.

Didn't seem to stop Sex Ed from wrapping his arms around a certain Mrs BF Moderator. In fact I think there might even be an incriminating photograph of said event. Blackshadow, over to you.

Didn't seem to stop Sex Ed from wrapping his arms around a certain Mrs BF Moderator. In fact I think there might even be an incriminating photograph of said event. Blackshadow, over to you.

Yes, I look forward to the incriminating pic snrub. Mrs 'Toes is definitely one of Sex Ed's fanboi's!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee, I'd love to snatch up Sam Blease at some stage.

I was hoping like hell we'd draft young Sam last year. Will be a bloody good player once back to full fitness, and with further experience and preseasons under his belt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #2: Ed Lower - #10 in '05 RD - TOD review posts 1192 & 1194 - delisted end '11 - BB housemate '13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back