Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think we will be seeing him in the seniors next week. Gave us no run in the last quarter when the game opened up and was inevitably ineffective when it came to the contested situation.
Clarko mentioned that Sleevo provided some run through the middle in the last Q in his presser!!!! Is Clarko for real?

his not about baking the blokes in public and nor should he be.

fwiw pressers are past their use anyway.
90% point scoring and headline chasing by journos, and 10% the coaches trying to spin things.

Much prefer the midweek press conference (on a slow news week.)

lol
I wished we didnt even sub him on. We used him for the sake of using him.
Just a useless, ineffective waste of space.
Taylor for all his flaws and also seemingly on the way out, cracks in from time to time. Wtf does this campaigner do?

I genuinely thought he would kick that goal.
No more than 30 metres out. Perfect for a right footer.
And he goes back and barely kicks it 25. The ball went longer than it did higher. Useless campaigner

Last edited:
Sleevo has the body of a 17 year old. The lack of maturity in his body shape shows a real lack of desire to make it at the elite level. Come on Clarko, grow a set.
Some of the games greatest players have had a Stephenson type build. Robbie Flower comes straight to mind. Maybe he is incapable of adding the sort of muscle that we wish to see in every North player. Not defending his football but this might be why he still looks like a 17 year old.

What Wtf GIF by avalbano

lol
Taylor for all his flaws and also seeing on the way one, cracks in from time to time. Wtf does this campaigner do?

I genuinely though he would kick that goal.
And he goes and barely kicks it 25 and it the ball went longer than it did higher. Useless campaigner
It is such a shame to see how far Jaidyn has fallen since his Rising Star win. What I would give for that Jaidyn to play for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the games greatest players have had a Stephenson type build. Robbie Flower comes straight to mind. Maybe he is incapable of adding the sort of muscle that we wish to see in every North player. Not defending his football but this might be why he still looks like a 17 year old.
Has ZERO intensity for AFL footy & scared of his own shadow…

lol
Taylor for all his flaws and also seeing on the way one, cracks in from time to time. Wtf does this campaigner do?

I genuinely though he would kick that goal.
And he goes and barely kicks it 25 and it the ball went longer than it did higher. Useless campaigner
That goal used to be bread and butter to him, but not anymore. He has gone backwards big time.

Agree was definitely thinking of Robbie Flower watching him yesterday.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Build might be familiar but the comparisons end there period.

Robbie flower along with keith greig and schimma were the best wingmen i ever saw in 30 years of footy,and they all played at the same time ,
2 in one team!

The other blokes nearest comparison is peter pan. The bloke that never grew up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back