Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

I know some people on here might disagree but i thought he actually had an alright game. Had a huge last quarter kept running and made the right decisions

He had a great game. Didn't give up and the harder he fought the better he got. Might have turned a corner.

He had a great game. Didn't give up and the harder he fought the better he got. Might have turned a corner.
Ferbs, love your work but Sleevo was poor at HBF; definitely better on the wing and very important in the last qtr, so mixed would be my assessment.

Just got home from the game and seriously, what was that Jeckyll and Hyde performance from Sleevo? The most putrid first half ever followed by that huge second half. Still not sure what just happened but he can go again next week if he keeps that up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hands up who thinks Stevo is making his mark in a final.
I'm not sure that many posters actually give thought to who the opponent is and weight it accordingly.

Is rather important and a live example Geelong at home currently 8 points ahead of Adelaide. Adelaide are 15th. Geelong belted us last week.

I'm not sure that many posters actually give thought to who the opponent is and weight it accordingly.

Is rather important and a live example Geelong at home currently 8 points ahead of Adelaide. Adelaide are 15th. Geelong belted us last week.
He's kicked 8 goals in finals including two in a GF.

We just won. Can you enjoy that? Just for tonight?

Just got home from the game and seriously, what was that Jeckyll and Hyde performance from Sleevo? The most putrid first half ever followed by that huge second half. Still not sure what just happened but he can go again next week if he keeps that up
I’ve just got home from the game too, where I went from shaking my head sadly at his game to ecstatic clapping, and want to watch the replay to see if I really witnessed it.

Agree and sure he is untrustworthy, most of us know that but doesn't take away that he was ok today,

So maybe leave the whip at the door, chances are there will be plenty of other opertunities to excercise the whip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back