Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to sum up my feelings on this, and his career with us, it's genuinely complicated.

A nice guy but not a cookie cutter jock type, I hope he does well from here on out. I'm sure a team in one of the lower leagues will pay him an absolute mint to play for them.

Best of luck, Sleevo.

Always seemed to have that cloud of fragility over everything he did. Should probably thank him for his services but I don't think there's a way to do that without feeling insincere, because frankly I'm severely disappointed with most of what he did.

Best I can say is, hope he finds something which he enjoys doing, and if he chooses to play ammos, he will ****ing smoke them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was our media team going to announce soon?
So AFL contracts run till end of October.
Reckon any buyouts and OR list management lodgements had to be done this week.
Now that were close to the 31st October, Mitch Cleary has got wind of it and the club will make an announcement shortly.

Last edited:
So AFL contracts run till end of October.
Reckon any buyouts and OR list management lodges had to be done this week.
Not that were close to the 31st Mitch Cleary has got wind of it and the club will make an announcement shortly.
Did he flip flop back and forth around this decision over the last few weeks?

Or has it been steadfast from the moment you announced it and we’ve just kept it away from the media til now

Good move from Jaidyn. Showed his best against WC Eagles 3 years ago. The last 2 seasons, has showed zero appetite for any contest. All the best to him

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back