2 of your most hated teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong never did anything for themselves always got everything given to them. Boringly arrogant old and crap supporters and like has a real who cares factor about them. Boring old farts who are stuck up. This is how i decribe the cats. Bit like the cat them selfs arrogant prancing around but at the end of the day good for nothing.
Richmond they win they right in your faces lose and they crawl under their rocks. Can not trust a richmond supporter either they have no back bone. But they like to back stab. On going bitching as well from the club even though they won in 17,19 and 20 and still bitching about things as in Collingwood agreements with the MCG. Horribly selfish organsiation the tigers lead by Peggy and Gail full of themselves. Again another club that sponges off the rest of the comp and like never done any hard work for themselves.

Both teams cheated flags.
Are you melting in your own thread?

There is no reason to hate opposition teams. It's childish and unnecessary. I used to partake in this group hysteria, but I've let it all go and I feel better for it.

You can enjoy footy just as much without hating opposition teams. Some people convince themselves that it is a necessary part of being mad, passionate fan... But I think it just makes the game shitter to get caught up in petty jealousies and hatred of opponents.

There's opposition players I greatly admire. There's opposition champions I'm less enthused about (for various reasons). Hate is too strong a word.

There's the bitter club rivalries: e.g. Hawks vs Essendon & Hawks v Geelong... Also Hawks v Sydney (2010's), Carlton (80's) and North (70's)
But I enjoy these rivalries as a positive thing. I don't feel the need to lose my mind over it and demean the opposition.

There's always a degree of jealousy and tall poppy syndrome towards any club who enjoying a successful dynasty and playing with arrogance and self belief. But it's still no reason to hate. Just see it for what it is: they're too bloody good and their fans are enjoying themselves. I wish it was us...

There's always a degree of animosity towards big clubs with feral fans: Collingwood, Richmond, Essendon, Carlton... Some irritation at the media bias towards them. But that isn't their fault. That's just the media business... These "big 4" clubs have bigger fanbases, so of course they're going to have greater numbers of annoying loudmouth flogs who jump on the bandwagon. Every club has their fair share of toolbag fans.

Really, we're all the same. We might wear different colours, but we all share the same idiotic, irrational, unhealthy obsession.

I mainly like to follow my team: cheer them on through thick and thin, curse the umpires and grimace at my team's skill errors and sloppy defence.

But I also like to watch opposition teams play each other because I love the game.
FFS, talking sense has no place here. I have a good mind to report your post for going off topic.

Geelong never did anything for themselves always got everything given to them. Boringly arrogant old and crap supporters and like has a real who cares factor about them. Boring old farts who are stuck up. This is how i decribe the cats. Bit like the cat them selfs arrogant prancing around but at the end of the day good for nothing.
Richmond they win they right in your faces lose and they crawl under their rocks. Can not trust a richmond supporter either they have no back bone. But they like to back stab. On going bitching as well from the club even though they won in 17,19 and 20 and still bitching about things as in Collingwood agreements with the MCG. Horribly selfish organsiation the tigers lead by Peggy and Gail full of themselves. Again another club that sponges off the rest of the comp and like never done any hard work for themselves.

Let it all out Timmy.

Port: Never ending with the "we're the magpies" and "we should be allowed to wear the prison bars" etc. Just get over it. Also Kochie is a w***er.

Norf: 3 years of purgatory down the bottom have turned them from "oh yeah they exist" to the biggest bunch of flog supporters you've ever had the displeasure to hear from. Should be renamed the North Melbourne Crab-buckets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t really hate any teams. Love the rivalry with hawthorn because of the standard it produced and I hated losing to them anytime but I don’t especially hate their team or club.

I couldn’t really give a s**t as long as we are winning

You must have hated it when your team last lost a Grand Final then. 😉

Always Essendon after the 84 prelim and because I've found their supporters to be the most obnoxious.

Second most hated, probably Melbourne because their supporter base seems to be predominantly made up of people who went to private schools.

Last edited:
Can't say I hate any teams. Sometimes I hate the supporters of a team (for example Richmond posters on Bigfooty are horrid but I don't hate Richmond the footy team).

To frame it another way, I quite enjoy watching the following clubs lose:

Hawthorn
Essendon
West Coast
And always Collingwood because it's a Victorian tradition.

E5217779-9749-4620-8165-74940B960A8C.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

2 of your most hated teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back