2 runners on the ground. Whats the penalty?

Remove this Banner Ad

chuggg

Draftee
Oct 13, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

When the Bulldogs hit the front by 1 point with 30 seconds to go, it appeared to me they had 2 runners on the ground. (There was definately a total of 3 runners on the field at this time).

From where I was sitting, it appeared that the 2nd Bulldog runner was sent out (when the other runner was already out on the ground) with the message that there was 'x' number of seconds to go in the match.

What would/should the penalty be for the Bulldogs in this situation if they are guilty?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

When the Bulldogs hit the front by 1 point with 30 seconds to go, it appeared to me they had 2 runners on the ground. (There was definately a total of 3 runners on the field at this time).

From where I was sitting, it appeared that the 2nd Bulldog runner was sent out (when the other runner was already out on the ground) with the message that there was 'x' number of seconds to go in the match.

What would/should the penalty be for the Bulldogs in this situation if they are guilty?

They already got the biggest penalty of all...not winning the game with 90 seconds to go and up by 1pt (seriously...Chris Grant...on the full)

Let it go...

EDIT: And that draw effectively took the dogs out of the finals race (only cause of the tough draw they have)...

Remove this Banner Ad

2 runners on the ground. Whats the penalty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back