Player Watch #20 Jacob Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

Still glass half empty on kosi.
I liked his attack on marking contests though.
It improved all for one quarter though. Needs to put in a four quarter performance though. I think Gray is a better Forward/ Ruck option and I hope our MC was watching the VFL yesterday. We have a few blokes who can actually jump in our side and he’s one of them.

It improved all for one quarter though. Needs to put in a four quarter performance though. I think Gray is a better Forward/ Ruck option and I hope our MC was watching the VFL yesterday. We have a few blokes who can actually jump in our side and he’s one of them.
That's hard to argue,
Just don't want to throw gray to the wolves just yet, Toce said both selections in the MSD are long term picks. I do agree to fast forward a list build you do need to play these types of blokes. 6 of one half a dozen of the other I suppose.

He’s good for what we paid.

And you get what you pay for with a pick in the 40s
He's a pretty poor player tbh.
Panning out to not be worth the trade and probably could've had better luck taking it to the draft. He's getting a game cause our KPF stocks are pretty thin, outside of injuries he wouldn't be playing this year if we hadn't lost Gibcus, Young, Lefau for the year. That would likely have kept Balta forward with Lynch.

In the pantheon of recycled KPFs at Richmond he sits proudly alongside Aaron Edwards & Brad Miller.....:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chol got $600k for five years. It’s ridiculous the money that gets thrown around. I reckon he’ll be on $350 plus with a few bonuses tossed in.

No reason at all to expect him to be on $350k+.

Hawks offered him 1 year near the minimum from all reports. We offered a longer deal so it wouldn't have needed to be a lot higher base pay. There were no other suitors. Every chance he is on about $250k plus incentives, of which he would probably be meeting none at the moment.

No reason at all to expect him to be on $350k+.

Hawks offered him 1 year near the minimum from all reports. We offered a longer deal so it wouldn't have needed to be a lot higher base pay. There were no other suitors. Every chance he is on about $250k plus incentives, of which he would probably be meeting none at the moment.
You’re guessing and you would be surprised the money they toss around nowadays. Even if right it’s $250k down the shithole.

You’re guessing and you would be surprised the money they toss around nowadays. Even if right it’s $250k down the shithole.

Lol you guess then cry when someone else guesses.

Only trouble is my guess makes sense, yours is based on nothing.

I would not be surprised what money is thrown around nowadays at all. In fact we know exactly how much money is being paid to players overall.

Still one of your better posts I thought TI. ;)

Lol you guess then cry when someone else guesses.

Only trouble is my guess makes sense, yours is based on nothing.

I would not be surprised what money is thrown around nowadays at all. In fact we know exactly how much money is being paid to players overall.

Still one of your better posts I thought TI. ;)
Where is your proof he’s on minimum ? We gave up a late third round pick for him so I reckon I’m still closer to the mark and I didn’t even have to think about it. You’re surely not gullible to believe in hearsay. I couldn’t care less about his wage as all I know it’s a waste and should be donated to a club charity.

Where is your proof he’s on minimum ? We gave up a late third round pick for him so I reckon I’m still closer to the mark and I didn’t even have to think about it. You’re surely not gullible to believe in hearsay. I couldn’t care less about his wage as all I know it’s a waste and should be donated to a club charity.

All I can say TI is thank god there isn't a forum salary cap with you contacted n 2% of the cap for 3 years.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back