Player Watch #51 Jacob Blight 2024 MSD Pick 2

Remove this Banner Ad

He was imo fantastic! He looked so composed and was a great size. His kicking is weird and I can’t quite nail why it’s like he falls in on it you will know when you see it. That being said kicking was effective.
He was directing play with authority.
Astbury like if you ask me.
I’m very happy with both lads we got MSD cause we can go mids big time at the draft.
BTW Archie May looked real good

He was imo fantastic! He looked so composed and was a great size. His kicking is weird and I can’t quite nail why it’s like he falls in on it you will know when you see it. That being said kicking was effective.
He was directing play with authority.
Astbury like if you ask me.
I’m very happy with both lads we got MSD cause we can go mids big time at the draft.
BTW Archie May looked real good
is his kicking like garthwaite

is his kicking like garthwaite
nowhere near as bad. garth one of the most bizarre actions ive seen since I played with a dude who literally held the ball like he had marked it and brought it down with force onto his foot to kick it. went absolutely anywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nowhere near as bad. garth one of the most bizarre actions ive seen since I played with a dude who literally held the ball like he had marked it and brought it down with force onto his foot to kick it. went absolutely anywhere.
how do these bizzare kicking styles develop

blame the father, how you can have a kick to kick with your son and not go 'why are you kicking it like a buffoon' and get the belt out
What an excellent word - There’s nowhere near enough kids being called buffoons by their parents these days - Is the main reason society is going down the gurgler IMO

Replaces miller next week imo

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The Muppets Laughing GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back