Andrew McQualter (Gippsland Power) - 10:38
Ryan Jackson (Northern Knights) - 10:40
Beau Wilkes (Claremont) - 10:42
Matt Rosa (North Ballarat Rebels) - 10:44
Dean Polo (Gippsland Power) - 10:44
John Meeson (Geelong Falcons) - 10:44
Danyle Pearce (Sturt) - 10:45
Adam Pattison (Northern Knights) - 10:46

A.Walker recorded 10.04 last years in this event, he must have smoked it!!!!

I hear a smokey is a big-bodied full-forward Tim "Hickers" Hickman. Bit like Cameron Ling when he was at full-forward.
Anybody heard of him?

Tim Hickman to Melbourne=Premiership 2006

davo4030 said:
I hear a smokey is a big-bodied full-forward Tim "Hickers" Hickman. Bit like Cameron Ling when he was at full-forward.
Anybody heard of him?

Tim Hickman to Melbourne=Premiership 2006

gday tim

Jarred Moore (Dandenong Stingrays) - 3.00sec

i think the recruiters who thought he wasn't quick enough will be hoping that he remains in the draft until their pick i am tippin he will go top 20 absolute gun

JM was 2nd last in the 3klm time trial. Not a good sign if he wants to be an onballer. Anyone know his Beep result. I have been told onballers should be pushing mid 13's

the-rover said:
Jarred Moore (Dandenong Stingrays) - 3.00sec

i think the recruiters who thought he wasn't quick enough will be hoping that he remains in the draft until their pick i am tippin he will go top 20 absolute gun

I think Height and Speed were the two questions. Speed is good enough and for the style of player he is his height is not that much of a problem.After I watched carve up the Op.in the U18 champs I thought he would be a R1 player but we will see.I hpe hes there around late thirties cause the cats will take R2

Is there a player by the name of Chris Stewart in the draft? PLays for Northern or is he too young? Seen him play a bit, very skilled tall player.

Chris Stewart was in contention to be drafted last year but a poor beep test at last years Draft Camp and a attitude problem put the recruiters off.
Invited to the state screening this weekend so if things have improved maybe a chance to be drafted. On talent should be drafted but his attitude to footy needs to change.

Ragingbull said:
Chris Stewart was in contention to be drafted last year but a poor beep test at last years Draft Camp and a attitude problem put the recruiters off.
Invited to the state screening this weekend so if things have improved maybe a chance to be drafted. On talent should be drafted but his attitude to footy needs to change.

Thanks, I played against him a while back and he just dominated the game by himself. Just wanted to know what was happening the guy.

chipsticks said:
there is an angus to... not draft camp tho i think
James Angus
Details:
Club: Portland/Eagles
DOB: 9 October 1986 Hgt: 195cm Wgt: 89kg
Position: Full Forward
Natural Foot: Right

Honours:
National Draft Camp 2004

Strengths: Angus could be one of the 'surprise' selections in 2004, having missed most of the season including the carnival through injury. He also missed the National Draft Camp as he was playing for the Eagles in the SANFL Grand Final.

Angus is a tall forward who is a tremendous size and very strong overhead. He can take some great contested marks and is also a good set shot. Likes to hit the packs hard and is OK below knee level for his size.

Weaknesses: Ordinary on his left side, missing so much of the season may harm his chances.

Footydraft.com comment: Always tough to predict players who have missed most of the season. Should be considered for a later pick and certainly for a rookie list.

Would the Pies really need another tall?

Fabian De luca wiped off 1 min 30( from 15 min to 13 30ish) in his 3km time trial, and in the conditions they ran in, thats a pretty damn good effort for the big man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Steward got a 9.4 beep at screening on Saturday. Started clutching his groin in the late 8s. Wonder whether the injury is legitimate or whether it was an excuse for his previously noted poor aerobic ability.

did ben sharp participate in the draft camp? everyone talks about how good his endurance is but he did not appear in the top 10 for beep test or 3km run? does anyone have results from the state sreenings?

Yeah true i was Tim Hickmond play in one of the practice match last weekend, and he has a great physical presence, evan when he did get the ball, hes attack and pressure was brillliant! I wish Tim the best of luck in his search for AFL , hopefully he can be traded to my team Hawkers! cya

chipsticks said:
do u know what deledio got 4 the shuttle run??? must not have that big of an engine??? :confused:

i work with brett's mum, and she said he just didn't feel to good on the morning they did the shuttle. he has how ever recorded mid 14s in past suttle runs, so i dont think that there is too much to worry about there mate.

Pearce is a freak athlete. He is basically a midfield version of Aaron Davey and could even be quicker. Can turn on a pinhead, only problem with him is his size. Slight frame wont help his chances of being picked up early, he will def be picked up now cos of his results. Put him on a wing, get the ball to him and good luck trying to catch him.

Remove this Banner Ad

2004 Draft Camp Results

Remove this Banner Ad

Back