2006 APS Season

Remove this Banner Ad

loveit20 said:
Lets ressume this discussion now, hahah all u guys talk the talk like to see you on a footy field. You probably wouldnt get a touch. Hahaha private schools are so sad, they people think if they make the ones at Private schools they are awesome players. Melbourne football is in disaray. No wonder all the inter-state footy teams finish higher than them.

Mate, correct me if i am wrong but i dont think anyone from NSW was drafted last year. Victorian footy is flying at the moment. The reason
interstate clubs are doing better than victorian footy teams is simple.
A) Most draftee's come from Vic anyway
B) The interstate home ground advantage is massive
C) Because they have a larger amount of members they can afford
to pour more money into the club

Where do you think the last two brownlow medalists came from.
thanks right mate - victoria

wsm28 said:
Mate, correct me if i am wrong but i dont think anyone from NSW was drafted last year. Victorian footy is flying at the moment. The reason
interstate clubs are doing better than victorian footy teams is simple.
A) Most draftee's come from Vic anyway
B) The interstate home ground advantage is massive
C) Because they have a larger amount of members they can afford
to pour more money into the club

Hahah no the reason the interstate footy is trashing Victorian footy is that we have players that put their head over the ball, and our representive teams dont select soft players like u guys do.

dj35 said:
maybe you should of stole those fancy phones, polo- shirts and expensive cars, and maybe you could still live in franston. This just shows how soft you are!

Id love to come back to melbourne and take u for a tour of my neighbour hood in franston then wed really see which one of us is 'soft.'

This is gold...:D

WA are a joke to the game of Australian Rules. Controversy after controversy comes out of your insipid hell hole of a state. Drugs, running away from cars when the police appear and mafia connections with AFL players. Wow, that is a really good football culture.

Please cross the nullabor so I can show you how to play football....

Chugga said:
This is gold...:D

WA are a joke to the game of Australian Rules. Controversy after controversy comes out of your insipid hell hole of a state. Drugs, running away from cars when the police appear and mafia connections with AFL players. Wow, that is a really good football culture.

Please cross the nullabor so I can show you how to play football....

Your right it is a great culture it seems to be working um last time i checked West Coast and Fremantle were 1st and 5th. And i would be more than happy to come to Melbourne and play u guys in footy name a time and place and we will be their and teach u APS boys what the game of football involves. And we wont be going easy.;)

loveit20 said:
Your right it is a great culture it seems to be working um last time i checked West Coast and Fremantle were 1st and 5th. And i would be more than happy to come to Melbourne and play u guys in footy name a time and place and we will be their and teach u APS boys what the game of football involves. And we wont be going easy.;)

Last time I checked, Fremantle have played in one final where they got hammered by a deplorable Essendon outfit.

Chugga said:
Last time I checked, Fremantle have played in one final where they got hammered by a deplorable Essendon outfit.

Last time i checked Geelong won a premiership last in um like 50 years ago was it, and you have been in the competition for what 80+ years. Can u guys stop dominating the league. Geelong are pretenders always threaten never do anything. I cant understand ur anger. But stick in their buddy.

loveit20 i will knock your front teeth out, you should be in bed its way past your bed time you ***

hahahah thats cute little dadys private school boy thinks he can actaully do some damage. Good on ya mate you talk the talk, well see you on the footy field champ.:thumbsu:

loveit20 said:
hahahah thats cute little dadys private school boy thinks he can actaully do some damage. Good on ya mate you talk the talk, well see you on the footy field champ.:thumbsu:

Mate us Aps boys would smash u lower class trash. Learn to play the game properly and stop trying to get ur little sister into the sack, even though we know how much u little fukkers love it. Feck off to ur own thread and stop polluting ours with your bull:D:D:D:D posts.
P.s We love Alan Tang

loveit20 said:
Last time i checked Geelong won a premiership last in um like 50 years ago was it, and you have been in the competition for what 80+ years. Can u guys stop dominating the league. Geelong are pretenders always threaten never do anything. I cant understand ur anger. But stick in their buddy.

Ohhh, the irony...:D

I.L.L said:
Mate us Aps boys would smash u lower class trash. Learn to play the game properly and stop trying to get ur little sister into the sack, even though we know how much u little fukkers love it. Feck off to ur own thread and stop polluting ours with your bull:D:D:D:D posts.
P.s We love Alan Tang

I wonder if mini Yao Ming will obtain a game in the ones this week?

dj35 said:
loveit20 i will knock your front teeth out, you should be in bed its way past your bed time you ***
Oi big fellah, u gonna know his fronth teeth out with the old knuckle duster.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I.L.L said:
P.s We love Alan Tang

Hahah typical private school kids sticking up for one another, dont have a little sister thats a touch unluckly for ya. Love to see you play footy, seriously come to WA and play us, go on book ur first class ticket and cruise down. APS is just full of try hard footy players who cant hack it in any representive league and the only way they can get a game is through their school which they pay 20 grand for. Pritty sad, but nah you guys will smash us. :thumbsdown: I'd stop psoting before u embarss urself further.

loveit20 said:
Hahah typical private school kids sticking up for one another, dont have a little sister thats a touch unluckly for ya. Love to see you play footy, seriously come to WA and play us, go on book ur first class ticket and cruise down. APS is just full of try hard footy players who cant hack it in any representive league and the only way they can get a game is through their school which they pay 20 grand for. Pritty sad, but nah you guys will smash us. :thumbsdown: I'd stop psoting before u embarss urself further.

Did you ever hear of a little thing called State of Origin? I seem to recall Western Australians struggling at that, just like they struggle at keeping up with the Jones'.

theweatherman said:
Did you ever hear of a little thing called State of Origin? I seem to recall Western Australians struggling at that, just like they struggle at keeping up with the Jones'.

weather man ur back. i dont recall that, but what i do no is West Coast sit 1st and Fremantle is 5th. Im guessing ur a melbourne private school boy, so u would go for melbourne, their doing well:thumbsdown: . C'mon dady's boy go get ur allowance from ur dad and punt it all away like most of u snobs do.

loveit20 said:
weather man ur back. i dont recall that, but what i do no is West Coast sit 1st and Fremantle is 5th. Im guessing ur a melbourne private school boy, so u would go for melbourne, their doing well:thumbsdown: . C'mon dady's boy go get ur allowance for ur dad and punt it all away like most of u snobs do.
At Least we know we will get somewhere with a good education. Have fun at TAFE or on the dole wherever you go

Dear "loveit20",

I would like to inform you of my current socio-economic position. I receive no allowance from my "daddy", I currently hold down a job and only punt away my own money. My parents do work hard, as there is a healthy economy in Victoria and many jobs are available. It would seem that your state is a lot more than 2 hours behind Victoria.

As for football, you boast of how your teams are so successful. Don't even talk about Fremantle. They are the most pathetic club in the AFL, the only interstate club to not achieve anything in this great league we have, not very feck of them. West Coast are good but cannot be taken seriously due to their dubious Mafia connections.

The only reason West Coast are half decent is because of the large percentage of Victorians playing for them.

P.S: How is black and white TV treating you?

I.L.L said:
At Least we know we will get somewhere with a good education. Have fun at TAFE or on the dole wherever you go

will do mate, atleast i can play footy. And no how to tackle, thats a talent which dads cant pay for, so that rules u guys out.

loveit20 said:
will do mate, atleast i can play footy. And no how to tackle, thats a talent which dads cant pay for, so that rules u guys out.
Can only get you soo far. WOuld like to see you against a quality opposition, never said we couldnt play footy mate. We got some big names waiting to hit the big time, just wait and see...

theweatherman said:
Dear "loveit20",

I would like to inform you of my current socio-economic position. I receive no allowance from my "daddy", I currently hold down a job and only punt away my own money. My parents do work hard, as there is a healthy economy in Victoria and many jobs are available. It would seem that your state is a lot more than 2 hours behind Victoria.

As for football, you boast of how your teams are so successful. Don't even talk about Fremantle. They are the most pathetic club in the AFL, the only interstate club to not achieve anything in this great league we have, not very feck of them. West Coast are good but cannot be taken seriously due to their dubious Mafia connections.

The only reason West Coast are half decent is because of the large percentage of Victorians playing for them.

P.S: How is black and white TV treating you?

Don't confuse him with big words....he is from WA, remember?

loveit20 said:
HAHAHAHA what a joke, what big names? i wanna play footy against u guys will show you what some real big names

Good work loveit20. You diverted the attention away from your father's dole bludging activities quite well. How are you on the internet anyway? You're in one of those housing commissions aren't you? You sly dogg you...

Remove this Banner Ad

2006 APS Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back