2007 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

there is only one thing i would trade buddy franklin for:

exemption from the salary cap and 3 BILLION dollars

muuuuhahahahahaha

A serious one :

Sam Butler ( West Coast - Adelaide boy, Injury Prone )

Ian Perrie ( Adelaide - Perth Boy - Injury Prone )

You cannot be serious!:eek:

A highly talented young midfielder for a old slow KPP with shot knees?

If Butler was on the table and wanted to come home, I think you would see a bit of a feeding frenzy at both Port and the Crows....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're the ones that have offered Carlton pick five according to reports, ask your club. ;) :cool:

Fev's football skill really pales in comparison to his off field behaviour. :rolleyes:

And Clayton has a great record at picking talls. *COUGH* Tim Walsh *COUGH* Jesse Wells

The Dogs need a drawcard more than Carlton to sell memberships and get people through the gate to survive in a market as tough as Victoria.

Fev is great with the fans.

Coincidentally, this is the answer to next my question.

Why did the Dogs give away a pick in the super draft for an over the hill Brownlow medallist whose mouth is now faster than his legs?

You also gave traded down picks for McDougal.

The Dogs could have drafted Westhoff instead of that hack.

why did carlton pick gibbs ahead of leuenberger, selwood, boak, hansen etc..

Butler's in the same mould as Prismall in that for most clubs they would both be in the 22's.

A team that's after a good young midfielder should have a look at either. Butler I'd say would more likely end up at Adelaide, as Port have a lot of good young midfielders coming through (although Adelaide have a couple as well for that matter).

Prismall would make a lot of sense for Essendon. Although he doesn't have the speed they need in the middle, he has excellent foot skills, better than some other plodders they have running thru the middle. Essendon's 2nd rounder for Prismall is probably a fair swap, although the Bombers may want to hang onto their draft picks. He'd also actually be a good target for Collingwood as well. They don't handball much as a team, and need midfielders with good foot skills to hit the target going forward, Prismall would probably give you that. Doubt Collingwood's 2nd rounder would do it for Geelong, but Geelong's 2nd plus Prismall for Collingwood's 1st?

Prismall would make a lot of sense for Essendon. Although he doesn't have the speed they need in the middle, he has excellent foot skills

We don't need pace, we've got plenty of that because we've focused on it in recent drafts.
Davey, Lovett, Winderlich, Dempsey, Jetta, Lovett-Murray are all seriously quick.
Stanton, Houli, Nash also have a good turn of speed.

Pace isn't a corcern for us, ball winning ability and skill by foot are.

As serious as professional wrestling is real.

Hint....not every trade that clubs may or may not be thinking of are based around players going back to their home state.

All Right !! You See through me. ;) I was thinking the Royals (East Perth) could do with Ian Perrie in their forward line.

He would still be exceptionally good at WAFL !!

I'd have to consider that. I haven't seen enough of Murphy though. Has he proven his ability at AFL level? (Prismall has).

He does look the size and type of player though that could provide cover for Dasher. I'm thinking the more we rotate Milburn the longer he'll last :thumbsu:
He would of achieved the same if not more then Prismall, i'd say his played afew more games, we rate him highly but were well covered in that player who is 190ish cm's tall.

How is this one:

Paul Hasleby -> Collingwood
Alan Didak -> Adelaide
Adelaides 1st Pick -> Fremantle
Fremantles 3rd Pick -> Collingwood

Still think and would prefer for Hase to stay FWIW.

I think you are rating Haselby a little highly there. He has really not shown much for 2 years although he has been injured and we have enough plodding ball finding midfielders. Plus he never stands up when the heat is on - no heart.

I think you are rating Haselby a little highly there. He has really not shown much for 2 years although he has been injured and we have enough plodding ball finding midfielders. Plus he never stands up when the heat is on - no heart.

What pick do Adelaide have?

Pick 12 or so.

Haselby and pick 40 or so for pick 12 seems about right.

Carlton will look to move on Nick Stevens, either this season or next.
His neck will not stand up to playing AFL football for more than 1 or 2 years more. That's a certainty.

Remove this Banner Ad

2007 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back