2008 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm, so next year would've been a better year to get the priority pick, huh...

Would it be out of Hurley & Rich for the #1 pick, supposing no one has a freakish injury or carnival between now and next year's draft? Hopefully Carlton won't finish that low again, so would we be looking at Hamish Hartlett, Suban and co?

Hmm, so next year would've been a better year to get the priority pick, huh...

Would it be out of Hurley & Rich for the #1 pick, supposing no one has a freakish injury or carnival between now and next year's draft? Hopefully Carlton won't finish that low again, so would we be looking at Hamish Hartlett, Suban and co?
Recruiting Kreuzer and Judd isn't good enough for you? :eek: ;) :p

What about Dale Walker? ranges, got AIS scholarship last year, where will he go? has amazing pace, skills are abit off but with a bit of work i think he would be a good prospect for an AFL club

Not much said about him, but what do people think of Nick Heyne? Got a AIS scholarship for next year, and had a good year for the power this year?

its hard for a fullback like hurley to go as high as number 1 he is a great player but you just can't go past daniel rich from w.a this kid was described by john worsfold as the best young talent hes ever seen. already being compared to chris judd

I haven't seen Hurley play full back apart from the Nationals. He's a very good CHB and CHF.
I'll be rapt if we get Hurley, but I expect Carlton to finish out of the bottom four next year and miss out on the cream of the crop. :thumbsu:

I hope some of the mids step up and he falls to our first pick. :cool:

HBF mentioned Aaron Cornelius as a potential CHF in another thread(we've lost Kennedy and need a replacement), does Cornelius play like anyone going around at the present?

Tindarra Hood will be draftable as a bottom ager. On current projections I'd expect him to get drafted.

Perhaps Ben Power as a project ruckman. I agree that Brunelli would be a chance. Very good tackler.

Hood to small. Enough said AFL clubs wont look at someone at 170cm and 60 something kgs. he is a fantastic player but as already said does need to grow. Scully would go if he was eligable. Shiels & Blease would be good chancse aswell as bottom age players. Hurley is an absolute jet and would expect him to go top 5. Is there any other thoughts on bottom age players there seems to be quite a few going in the 07 draft.

Hood to small. Enough said AFL clubs wont look at someone at 170cm and 60 something kgs. he is a fantastic player but as already said does need to grow. Scully would go if he was eligable. Shiels & Blease would be good chancse aswell as bottom age players. Hurley is an absolute jet and would expect him to go top 5. Is there any other thoughts on bottom age players there seems to be quite a few going in the 07 draft.
How small is Joyce from this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hurley is a freak
It's early and things could change, but I hope we get him.

A player like that would go a long way to completing our list if the wraps on him are correct and he can play CHF and CHB. :thumbsu:

Yet Gilly will probably want the best mid instead of the best big man in the draft. :p :)
Who mentioned Melbourne? ;) :cool:

It's early and things could change, but I hope we get him.

A player like that would go a long way to completing our list if the wraps on him are correct and he can play CHF and CHB. :thumbsu:

Yet Gilly will probably want the best mid instead of the best big man in the draft. :p :)

Who mentioned Melbourne? ;) :cool:

Why don't you ask a few other learned posters on here what I think of Hurley :p

$hit-stirrer :D

Remove this Banner Ad

2008 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back