Resource 2009 finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final ticket ballot results)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discuss questions, ticketing etc in here :)

Please refer to our forum rules in regards to scalping or onselling tickets before you ask a mod. - CF (sorry to hijack your post riz)

Re: Finals tickets thread

I remember this time last year there was a balls up with the online ticketing. Anyone could buy a ticket on the Monday.

No such luck this year.:(

Is row Q on the ground level (Olympic Stand) likely to be undercover? I'm usually up top so not sure how many rows are under the roof...

N53 Row-G Seat-11 in the Olympic. Wen't for safety of under cover; just hope it's not a howling cross breeze into our faces...:D:thumbsu: actually was'nt that far away seated at the hawks game in r17.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything with the double letters on L1 are usually undercover. eg AA BB CC.

Here is how my morning went:)

***** ticketek website. Got on the **** phone at 9.45 and she said it's nearly sold out. ****** bull*****. None in Olympic, "well we sell out events in 10 mins sometimes"

"What about Ponsford"
"very limited"
"Row Y"
"I have to have to have undercover"
"There are none"
"This is Geelong v sh*t"
"Well I will see if they are going to release anymore"
"Good"
"All we have left is M33"

Take them, so undercover behind C/C which are the cheap seats.

Tony rings and got Olympic Stand at 10am. ******** ******* ***** ****

Is row Q on the ground level (Olympic Stand) likely to be undercover? I'm usually up top so not sure how many rows are under the roof...

Was in row T a few weeks back and there would've been an estimated 10 rows further back until the shelter i think. So i think you're stuffed if it rains unfortunately. Im in row Z in the Ponsford so so am i.

Also when i requested Premium they gave me back level 2 seating up the back and then when i requested Prime i got level 1. Dont know why they priced it that way but ill take that.

Quick Question: Do ticket outlets have better allocation than the internet/phone orders?

Anything with the double letters on L1 are usually undercover. eg AA BB CC.

Here is how my morning went:)

***** ticketek website. Got on the **** phone at 9.45 and she said it's nearly sold out. ****** bull*****. None in Olympic, "well we sell out events in 10 mins sometimes"

"What about Ponsford"
"very limited"
"Row Y"
"I have to have to have undercover"
"There are none"
"This is Geelong v sh*t"
"Well I will see if they are going to release anymore"
"Good"
"All we have left is M33"

Take them, so undercover behind C/C which are the cheap seats.

Tony rings and got Olympic Stand at 10am. ******** ******* ***** ****

I know your pain Re Cat. They call it Sold Out once a Bay sells out in a particular area. They have no idea! They then have to wait until the next bay releases and all of the sudden there is front row seats available. I suggest next time you say no thanks call back in 10 minutes and you will find that there is better seats. If not keep ringing back until there is!

Quick Question: Do ticket outlets have better allocation than the internet/phone orders?

The same mate. You would think being the outlet they would have more options but they are limited to one bay in each area. (Ponsford, Olympic and Southern) They bay needs to sell out before the release a new one. An I mean they have sell every seat (even singles). Its a joke!

I know your pain Re Cat. They call it Sold Out once a Bay sells out in a particular area. They have no idea! They then have to wait until the next bay releases and all of the sudden there is front row seats available. I suggest next time you say no thanks call back in 10 minutes and you will find that there is better seats. If not keep ringing back until there is!

Problem was I had been on hold for an hour

Was in row T a few weeks back and there would've been an estimated 10 rows further back until the shelter i think. So i think you're stuffed if it rains unfortunately.

Ah well, reckon wet weather helps us on Saturday so I hope I get absolutely drenched.

Also when i requested Premium they gave me back level 2 seating up the back and then when i requested Prime i got level 1. Dont know why they priced it that way but ill take that.

Two bays each side of the cheer squads are prime. You get a discount for sitting within earshot. All of level 2 is premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back