Resource 2009 finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final ticket ballot results)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Finals tickets thread

Well i booked online late at night and ended up in Q53 in row x could not change it no matter where i went on the website kept coming up with these tickets

30mins before AFL members can get their tix :D

How'd you go?

I got through online at 9am on the dot and got two seats in N22, row C - perfect! The whole process took about three minutes, I was expecting much more of a hassle.

How'd you go?

I got through online at 9am on the dot and got two seats in N22, row C - perfect! The whole process took about three minutes, I was expecting much more of a hassle.

Ticketek is a far superior site to Ticketmaster, took me 5min start to finish with 10 tickets, and got the seats I was after.

Wow, there's a real advantage being an AFL member.. Some great seats there..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know what the AFL are expecting, but Frank Costa said he expected '80,000+'.

Probably a little optimistic though, so i'm tipping 73k.

The prelim last year didnt make 80K did it??? I'd rekon about yeah 70 thousand to this game for a qualifying...

It's confirmed on afl.com.au as well that 25k tickets left. It's going to be a stellar crowd. I usually go with my brother but seeing how he's overseas I'm going to the game with about 7 bulldogs supporters lol. Hopefully we thrash them. I won't be invited to see the footy with them again but that way they won't see my dissappointment :p I'm most likely going to sitting like amongst heaps of bulldogs members so should be entertaining.

Booked my seats right on 9.00am in the AFL Members. Got N25, ROW E.

I cant believe you got N22 in the AFL members. I have only every got N25-N28 during the finals. I assumed the rest were for corporates.

I cant believe you got N22 in the AFL members. I have only every got N25-N28 during the finals. I assumed the rest were for corporates.

I was surprised too! I always try to get N level for big games such as finals and ANZAC Day and I usually get N25-26.

Oh well, not complaining! :thumbsu:

How'd you go?

Unreal, it was hassle free this morning. Refreshed at 9am on the dot and got through with quick times. Paid and out in about three mins (not related to real life BDP ;))

Ended up getting M16 Row A which I am more then happy with :)

Area: Level M (Open)
Category: Reserved Seats
Section: M17
Row: K
Seat/s: 8-1

come say hello..... lol

I will mate :)

Unreal, it was hassle free this morning. Refreshed at 9am on the dot and got through with quick times. Paid and out in about three mins (not related to real life BDP ;))

Ended up getting M16 Row A which I am more then happy with :)

I will mate :)

Wow mate row A is sweet..... its ok if you are having 3 min problems rizz...they have this stuff you put up your nose :p (not the stuff buddy puts up there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back