Resource 2009 grand final ticket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who is after either a premium or prime ticket for around $500, if there are any around please send me a pm.

His price is $1400 mate.....he paid over the odds from the scalper first time round.

Yeh right - for a ticket that was bought on Monday, and he no longer needs by midweek? Besides which, who pays a scalper $1400 for two tickets early in the week?

I'm not saying he's definitely onselling at a profit, but it doesn't look good.

Sorry to intrude guys. But for those of you who say you are willing to do anything and are happy to stand. I would have thought bribing a record kid to go enter the ground with his gear on, take it off, exit, get a pass out, and give it to you would be one absolute last resort if tickets dont come your way.

The kids are on $10 bucks an hour. Im sure some young kid would do it for two or three hundred?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have access to 2 standing room tickets (M50), $500- for the pair.

Tickets must be picked up tomorrow (Friday, inner northern suburbs). PM me.

Can't seem to PM you, so PM me if you still have them.

Loved how when the $1,300 tickets got advertised on the footy show the crowd all booed :D

there are about 300 tickets left over as of tonight with this agency

so there is a massive $400k hole at the moment

hmmmmmmmm, i wonder what will they will do tomorrow arvo
maintain a no discount policy or collect in on some of the 400k, as a 200k loss is much more palatable than a 400k hole

the north official tickets are cheaper and include the north breakfast

ie why would somone pay over the odds when better deals are on offer
I never said I was selling them for $990... just said that was face value. Obviously no one is going to buy them for that if they're still available from clubs directly (although I wonder how high up the seats still available are)

I said make me an offer (<$990 obviously)

i need one ticket for my dad, he is happy to pay $300, no standing tho because he is getting old and he cant stand for hours....

Please guys....

Long shot, I know.

I'm interested in investigating a swap of tickets so my Dad and my brother can sit together.

They currently have 1 Premuim seat in M10, and 1 Standard seat up in Q10.

If you're interested, message me.

GO CATS!
S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back