2009 Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Paying mine over 12 months great idea.1x Harvey Heroes 2xKangaroos Social Country/Interstate and a Pet Patron plus a 2009 Members Scarf and $20 for the Arden St Redevelopment.

Paying mine over 12 months great idea.1x Harvey Heroes 2xKangaroos Social Country/Interstate and a Pet Patron plus a 2009 Members Scarf and $20 for the Arden St Redevelopment.

Btw Rooboy, speaking to Chris today, those scarfs won't be in till mid Jan.

Did they get a big turn out in the Roo Shop on Saturday for the meet the player day?

The figure of 2840 has been achieved in just over a week so you would imagine that this total should double, even triple by the end of the month.
Limerick I have printed out your membership projections and refer to them constantly, many thanks for your hard work in putting it together.

Saturday looked to have a reasonable turnout while I was there. Caught up with Hamish Mac and Aaron Edwards. I'm hoping that there is a 3-5 day lag between the receipt of the renewal/new application and being counted on the NMFC site. Also today's advert in the HUN should get some results. The next couple of weeks will indicate how we are travelling.

I Look forward to it, Am a reserved and social member? if that's right

2 lil songs I like to sing :p

Up ya ar$e
O up ya ar$e
We'll stick the blue flag up ya ar$e.
From Arden Street to Princes Park
We'll stick the ya blue flag up ya ar$e

and

If I have the wings of the magpies,
If I had the ar$e of the crows,
I'd fly over sydney tomorrow and sh1t on the basterds below :p
Deano Laidleys Blue and White Army!!!

Yes that's it.

You have some humour with those.:p

A quick look at other Club sites shows the Bulldogs with 10,800, Melbourne around 10,000 (barometer) and Brisbane with 9,047. No need to panic at this point as I think that these Clubs have around 8k "members for life" supporters whereas we have less than 2k. This should even out by the end of Feb. North are pushing the Roo for Life option this season.

Is anybody worried we had more sympathy voters then estimated?

Remember buddy, it hasn't even been a week since members have recieved their packages. Heck, some of them may not have recieved them yet.

Yes, it won't be as rapid as last year but we have time.

Can this be stickied up Mods?

Yeah gr, stick it up ya MODS!!!!! Errrrrrrr, I get it. Carry on.

Our family will buy the usual 8 AFL Club Support memberships in the new year, and I'll be backing up with the 10 extras pre Christmas to hand back for the club's use, as well as Ms Toes who buys an extra 1 also.

Love the chants EnglishKangaFan :thumbsu: Welcome aboard!

Which EPL team do you support? Oh, and on the subject of your intended decibel levels................as Public Enemy put it "BRING DA NOISSSSSE"!

T'toes

Our family will buy the usual 8 AFL Club Support memberships in the new year, and I'll be backing up with the 10 extras pre Christmas to hand back for the club's use, as well as Ms Toes who buys an extra 1 also.

Which EPL team do you support? Oh, and on the subject of your intended decibel levels................as Public Enemy put it "BRING DA NOISSSSSE"!

T'toes

LOL. Yeh mods stick it up. Can't be bothered looking for the thread every time a new update is up.. Might as well release the other thread of mine and put this one in place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember buddy, it hasn't even been a week since members have recieved their packages. Heck, some of them may not have recieved them yet.

Yes, it won't be as rapid as last year but we have time.

I only got my package today ... but I had already signed up via the web last the weekend.

Hope we see a ramp up in numbers over the next two weeks. The membership renewals have only been out a week. Need to exceed 6k by end of Dec to be ahead of 2006 but 10k is really the minimum to be on track to get above 30k.

Received my membership renewal stuff in the mail today!! will be getting 5 as the family has grown an extra pair of feet over the off season. I wouldnt worry about the figures as yet as us interstaters are just getting the packages now

T'toes

I am a West Ham Fan :) kinda steal my chants from there :p

~Who needs Fevola When we got Nath Grima~ :p

I am a West Ham Fan :) kinda steal my chants from there :p

~Who needs Fevola When we got Nath Grima~ :p

Good to see. If you can get the entire crowd singing pre game like the Hammers' do when they belt out "I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles" then we'll name the new training facility after you EKF!

T'toes

Good to see. If you can get the entire crowd singing pre game like the Hammers' do when they belt out "I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles" then we'll name the new training facility after you EKF!

T'toes

LoL, my name in lights, who'd a throught.

~We hate West Coast Eagles,
We hate Carlton to,
We hate the Brisbane Lions,
But North Melbourne we love you :p~

Below is a projection of our 2009 membership campaign compared to the previous three years. I am projecting a slower start than 2008 on the basis that we don't have the push that 6 Dec 2007 gave us last season but am projecting a similar outcome. Hopefully it will be higher. I'll update as we go.

EoM*......2006.........2007......2008............2009....... ..2009 Actual
Dec........6,000.......5,000.....14,000..........10,000..... ..3,293 (4 Dec 08)
Jan.........9,500.......8,000.....18,500.........15,000..... ..
Feb........13,000.....11,500.....23,000........20,000.......
Mar........16,000.....16,000.....29,500........25,000.......
Apr.........21,000....20,000.....33,000........30,000.......
May........23,000....21,000.....33,500........32,000.......
Jun.........24,624....22,376.....34,342........34,000.......
* End of Month

Also 2006 and 2007 didn't have the Roo Crew memberships that are included in 2008 and 2009. The 2008 total was around 1,800.

Yeah, I won't be getting my membership til February. Will probably get another one to donate to Flem Juniour footy club too.

Memberships awaiting seat allocations, deadline 17 Dec (I think), are counted. Memberships received today go into the next days total. I believe that the Roo Shop and Phone will be operating between Xmas and new year unlike previous years. Therefore we should reach 8,000 by 31 Dec and be on track to hit 30k+.

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back